SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Easy hair volumizer & Topsy Tail - Success!

Oakley
6 years ago

I knew all those beauty videos would pay off. :)

How many times have we asked for a good volumizer for our hair? Well ladies, I found it thanks to youtube. This could have been mentioned before but I didn't see it.

Dry shampoo. My hair was about ready to be washed, it's just below the shoulder, fine, and medium thick. It was flat as a pancake.

You don't have to curl your hair, but I used a curling iron on the bottom half before I used the shampoo.

Then I lifted a wide section about an inch from my side part and gave the top and bottom of the section a couple of short sprays. I did this on both sides and the back of the part. Give it a few seconds to dry.

I did the sections with my fingers, no need for a comb. Fluffed the hair a little bit with my fingers, then gently brushed it. It looked like a fresh shampoo!

I used Pantene Dry Shampoo.

The other day I ordered Topsy Tail from Amazon, around $6. Watch the video below. I did the first style and it was so easy, and it stayed in my hair all evening. Once when I was laying on my side reading, the tail got lopsided. To fix it I just pulled the hair like you tighten a ponytail.

Comments (8)