SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_9268002

Don't yell- 2nd guessing need help paint colors for entry

User
6 years ago

I had posted a thread a few weeks ago to decide on paint color for my hallway entryway and stairway. 98% and should be done that the color selection CHINA DOLL would be great. Not too dark, not too light, goes with carpet (beige) and also tile floor (white and gray tones). I think it was Justerrilyn who suggested DIVINE WHITE. I dismissed as being too white.

Of course if you know me, you know I went to get the paint chip and it's been growing on me.

So here are photos. Please be kind as the painter is coming on Tuesday and I already told him CHINA DOLL (but if the overwhelming majority is DIVINE WHITE I will deal with being a ditzy lady).

Again please be kind- the situation is we are replacing the wallpaper we have loved but is showing its 20 plus years of use- we are putting the house on the market in a few months- want clean freshly painted nice.

What to you think. This is the upstairs hallway with carpet. DIVINE WHITE ON LEFT CHINA DOLL ON RIGHT.

And this is in the entry way against the tile floor

AGAIN Please be nice. I can link the other thread in a few moments bu tI fear it will just dilute. The overwhelming majority in the last thread was CHINA DOLL. Waddyathink?

Comments (18)