SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

The Cast Party Draws Near

6 years ago

Hi everyone,

I know I've been quiet lately, but life's been keeping us busy. Gram is back home now, and has been for some time. She's getting around a little better, but now has signs of dementia. So who knows how long she will be around. Enjoying the time while I can.

The play went well the past three days and we do it all over again from Thursday night until Sunday afternoon (first week is Fri. and Sat. nights and Sunday afternoon), afterwards which will be the cast party at someone's home (he's not in the play but helps designs our sets). Still mulling over what to make (can't do alcohol because of children in the show and peanut butter is out because one has an allergy).

Getting the garden underway and thankful for the rain and sun both. It's raining as I type, actually. Lots of little peaches on our tree and hoping for a good harvest in the months to come.

Been on a crocheting kick lately as well. I've also been working on this year's Halloween costume masterpiece. Thinking this one will be the best yet ;).

Hope you all are doing well and thought I would drop a quick note and see how things were.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (9)