SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

Sad terrible situation

I have been in tears and just don't know what to do. Last night around 9 pm ambulances, police and fire trucks went rushing down our street. This is a small private subdivision. We know a lot of the people. We were wondering what happened. One of my best friends and neighbors, a garden club member, such a wonderful lady. Apparently there was a gunshot and her husband was life flighted to the hospital. She was taken out of the house with paper bags over her hands and put in a police car. Her husband had just suddenly walked off of his job, lost a ton of weight and was looking very bad. She was extremely distraught about what he was doing and especially leaving his job since he was the only one working.

I don't know what happened. We have been hearing that it was a self inflicted gunshot wound.

Her neighbor across the street also a great friend of mine and hers watched it from the street but the police would not allow her to go comfort our friend.

This is just a horrible situation. I have been hoping and praying that somehow he made it and that she was not involved. We were just at their house Saturday! Oh Lord.

Comments (73)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!