SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Chlorine Bleach Time

mamapinky0
7 years ago

Both boys have strep throat, diagnosed today. I have a routine when they get strep and it involves bleach. Rarely do I use the stuff, but with kids ya have to take some precautions with bacterial infections or they will re-infect. Normally I wait until they have been on antibotics 3 days before I do a bleach bath on the sheets, but tomorrow is their clean bed day so I'll wash them tomorrow, than again on day 3 of antibotics which will be Friday evening than again on day 8...problem is I know I should add bleach to the bleach dispenser but its always full of water..should I just dump it out after the loads running than put the bleach in?

I'll also be paying close attention to this as I'd like to know how long they are in the bleach bath.

By the way their pillow cases will be changed daily and placed in a disposable plastic bag till a sheet load is ready..

I'm not being too careful with strep. LOL. Sheets and toothbrushes are the main reason people get strep than end up with it again a month later.

Comments (12)