SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
merlena87

Honorable Mention and first impressions

Sara-Ann Z6B OK
7 years ago

Poseidon Floribunda: This rose did good at the beginning and end of the season. Healthy bush, not much fragrance so far. Love the display. Second season.

Twilight Zone Grandiflora: Pretty much the same with this one, it does have more fragrance though. Second season

Royal Amethyst Grandiflora: Put on some late season growth, potentially one I could be very fond of. First season.

Pink Promise Hybrid Tea: Did good for a new rose, blooms never had as much pink as I was expecting, beautiful nonetheless! First season.

Grande Dame Hybrid Tea: Put on a late mid season growth spurt with some lovely blooms. Healthy bush, fragrant, stem strength improved. Second season.

Veteran's Honor Hybrid Tea: My second try on this one. Had good bloom, healthy bush, stems are weak. First season

Peace Hybrid Tea: I know this isn't the healthiest rose bush around, but it still manages to produce beautiful blooms, it's an anomaly.

Double Delight Hybrid Tea: This one is a moderately good rose for me, I always love the fragrant blooms! Fourth Season.

Julia Child Floribunda: My established one is improving and I planted a new one that has done very good. Sixth and first seasons.

Tiffany Hybrid Tea: This is a good and dependable rose that produces pretty fragrant blooms. Fourth season.

Tell about yours that might not be at the top, but still did good.

Comments (4)