SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pkguy

First impressions of my LB 10695 (10672 in Canada)

pkguy
17 years ago

After much dithering and questions I purchased the LB 10695 (10672 in Canada at Home Depot). It works well and is certainly easy to use EXCEPT in the case of my back yard which is heavily landscaped with lots of curving raised beds of limestone rock, numerous tree's and shrubs etc. There isn't a straight area anywhere back there. With 20/20 hindsight I would probably have been better off with those caster wheels on front specifically the Ariens that you can lock them on the fly from up on the handle. However it was very high priced here in Canada and would have tipped $1000 after taxes whereas I got the LB with an added 1 yr warranty and $100 gift card back almost for "free" by using some built up credit card points. My cash outlay for it was about $100. It sells for $649 Cdn. Anyways, what's done is done, I'm keeping it at that price. I like the Sensa Speed and I especially like the folding handle design for removing the bag. My intentions are to mulch after the intial few cuts once the grass is growing at a steady pace which it's not right now after the fertilizing. One other minor quibble is that it's louder than I thought it would be for having a Honda engine though I didn't expect silence LOL

Comments (7)