SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
local_eater

Master bath sink selection- input sought

localeater
8 years ago

My masterbath will have a long trough-like sink with 2 faucets. There are three that I am considering:

Duravit vero - this sink is 39"*18.5*5.5 The 18.5 is a bit misleading as this sink has a tap platform. Pros- love the size Love the idea of the tap platform. This is really my top pick except for the con- since this sink can be wall or countermount, the tap platform has an open chase in the back for access to the fittings. If this is sitting on my counter, will that be visible in the mirror? Any brilliant ideas about how I can address? Was wondering if I can do anything with the counter fabrication??

Wetstyle Cube this is a countertop sink, it is 36*15*4, the drain is in the back the base is sloped toward the drain Cons= price, not only is the most expensive sink, it also requires that I use taller taps which of course cost more. Pros- this sink is a great size and the angled sides mimic tub very nicely.

Nameeks Gaia - this sink can be drop in or countertop. It is 34.5* 15.5*6.1. It is vitreous china, it has 5* rating on Wayfair with 41 review. Cons it is the smallest in length(making the two taps closer together- however we never use the bathroom at the same time)

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Comments (13)