SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

I DID IT. Bought a Brand New "old" Miele vented dryer

larsi_gw
8 years ago

Ok...if you are like my spouse, you will ask WHY? and WHAT in the hell are you going to do with it? LOL

It was bought brand new (I called Miele in NJ, and gave them the Serial # to verify the seller's story) in 2006 from an authorized Miele retailer in Los Angeles, CA. Owner never installed, never used (reasons they gave were vague and a little "off") and the whole thing seems a little fishy and strange...but where they got it was confirmed by Miele. Everything is there...manuals, vent hookup adapter if needed, tools, manual door opener..... It needs a good wiping down, since this is the "fancy, expensive" real stainless steel model it is smudged and sticky and dusty....but the inside and the ducting are showroom new.

Super Excited. Do not know why or where or WHY, LOL....but since Miele does not make a vented dryer for residential use anymore, I could not pass this deal up. And man...what a deal it was! Took me 1.5 hours roundtrip to go get it. Happy as a clam. Well, until we hook it up tonight to our 220 and see if it works. Ha ha ha ha! :)

Comments (12)