SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

NEW Miele Little Giant Dryer finally HERE! Yipeeee!

larsi_gw
7 years ago

It's here. It's here, and it looks beautiful. While I never minded the stainless steel washer mixed with the white & steel dryer...the Mathcy Matchy silver silver does look great!!

Today was not without drama though...Miele Concierge delivered a Marine version dryer! Not a big deal, but we did the 220 wall receptacle per the Miele manual, and since they sent a dryer for a ship, the 220 plug on the new dryer did not fit the wall outlet :-O On the phone with Miele Professional.... Got is swapped out, and now my dealer and the So. Cal. Miele area Rep. have issued paperwork with Miele for them to pay for my 5 year Miele full warranty! :) :) Yay!

All installed, set up done, programs saved and trial cycle ran. Surprisingly, this Little Giant Condenser dryer is MUCH quieter than my Little Giant Vented dryer. I felt some warm air in the room, but not much. Lots of reverse tumbling and it was smooth and quiet. Now I have A LOT of clothes, towels and sheets to wash....so I will be posting updates to this thread.

A special Thanks to Rococo (Jane), Linus (Björn) and Whirlpool_trainee (Alex W.) for assuring me how great Condenser dryers are and calming my fears.

And and VERY special Thanks to Alex Chicago for ALL your help and time answering ALL my Condenser questions, walking me through your machine, videos, pictures, holding my hand, making me laugh thru this ordeal when I wanted to scream & throat punch someone and just being kind of amazing!!

Alex Chicago and I are now 100% TWINSIES!! We have identical LiGi PW 6065 Plus washers and PT 7135 C Vario dryers!!

Comments (40)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner