SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladylotus_gw

Bloomin Adeniums from this mornings coffee tour...

ladylotus
8 years ago

This is Blue Sparrow. I love this plant...the leaves are long and narrow with a blue grey coloring. The flowers are a bit small but the plant is loaded with buds. I am really looking forward to seeing this plant in a few years I think it is going to be a sight to behold.

Leb-mue nang I am not much into doubles. This is the first bloom I've ever seen from this plant. Meh...not too impressed I hope it gets better with age. You double and triple lovers might like this plant.

Unknown which I grafted on to a seedling years ago. I do a lot of grafting with conifers so I wanted to test my grafting abilities at that time with adeniums. It is much easier than grafting conifers.

Ake-mongkol blooms as of this morning. I would have to say this is one of my favorite plants for bloom color and length of bloom. The blooms here are a bit faded as they are weeks old. I will attach below another photo of a fresh flower.

Ake-mongkol
in it's first week of bloom, the coloring is breath-taking.

Sorry, I could not help myself. This is my Adenium partner (Remmington - Remmy for short) just chillin.

Here is Remmy playing.

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Tangula

Comments (19)