SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
izzie_gw

waiting for son to get home

izzie
14 years ago

Ok, getting really mad now.

My son, 18, got license one month ago. Great student. Nice kid, never any problems. Does have very high functioning Aspergers. (you can google that if you don't know what that is)

Borrowed truck to go to a grad party and said he would be home about 9pm. Then called about 930 to ask if he could stay out til 12. They went to someone elses house and got a ride there. Called him at 12:30 cuz not home. Took a few of my calls for him to answer...anyway at 2 he said they just finished going out to eat . Told him I wanted him to get back to truck and get home now. I called him again 1/2 hour ago is too tired to drive and will get a ride or walk home, is not near the truck. What can I do fine, but you need to come home, said he would try......Never have I had a problem with him. Didn't raise my voice but he I am sure knows I am really upset, used my stearn voice. He sounded fine and talked fine, this is a whole new territory for me with him. (I was a bit of a hellion in my teenage years back in the 70's so I am really suspicious)

Never really had to disipline this kid. Husband is sleeping but I will not go to sleep until he is home.

It's 4am!!!!!!!

Well he is not getting the car for a long while.

Wish me luck

Comments (26)