SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chatrbug

Ideas running through my head of my kitchen...

chatrbug
16 years ago

Did you ever dream you redid a room and wake up and say... Why didnt I think of that? Well....

My kitchen currently (this room is the reason I found this website!! I joined a yr ago for help yet nothing has been done!) Okay... now I have a big white fridge against the empty wall (a new fridge simply would NOT fit on the left where the old brown fridge was... there was no way!). The white paint is currently peeling due to the po painting latex over oil.

{{!gwi}}

So what did I dream?

I dreamed we pulled out all the top cabinets and the big hutch part on the left (its gotta go... the side by the stove is blistered due to teh heat,the storage in it stinks too). We then changed out the bottom cabinets, also making them go against the empty wall to the right, to where the fridge is now and put in where the old hutch was and the old fridge area. Oh we also pulled out the part above the cabinets. We then put in 3 rows of shelves all the way around. I kept the turqouse tiles (there are a few pink ones to the right). I then hung silver bars hung on chains over the shelves and had some white with spots curtains hung so that I could close them if I needed to). Im trying to find a picture of what I dreamed. I have no clue what colour the room was painted though.

Would that even work? Im trying to figure out if I can just pull out the old hutch, paint what cabinets I do have, add a few more (changing out old hardware). and then adding the shelves. Or is that such a completely nut idea?

Im thinking I could make the curtains... white fabric, then take pink and green paint and a canning top and make rings of the pink and green.

My bathroom is also the same colours

{{!gwi}}

Im thinking... black and white wallpaper, something off this page http://www.decoratetoday.com/american/wallpaper-cats/819315629-black-white-wallpaper.html but havent made up my mind yet.

Comments (12)