SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
totallyblessed_gw

Is this vanity a mistake in this tiny powder room?

totallyblessed
16 years ago

I have another question for this great board. :o)

I need to order my vanity for our guest powder room. I have procrastinated for entirely too long. I guess I am afraid of making a mistake. :o~

We have a very tiny guest powder room. It is located underneath our large front staircase. There is only room for a toilet and a vanity. Here is the room:

Here is another view of the room, so you can see the width. Tiny!

It has a crazy ceiling, because of the staircase. Here is a view of the ceiling.

Okay. I am pretty sure I need to do 1 color for walls and ceilings, as the ceiling is sooooo low at that back wall.

But my question is the vanity. Iknow a pedestal sink might open up the space a bit. BUT then I would have no storage for guest towlettes, tp, etc. AND I really like hand painted furniture, so I'd love to incorporate that into the room to give it a bit of personality.

Here's the vanity I'd really love to use.

And here is the top with the bowl/faucet:

The vanity would be just inside the doorway, to the left. The toilet would sit beside it at the back of the room, so that when you are seated, the vanity will be at your right elbow.

There IS room for them side by side. I did check measurements for that. But my question is more about esthetics (sp?). It's quite tall. Will it look funny in that room to have a bit taller vanity with that sloped ceiling next to the toilet? Will it accentuate the ceiling height (or lack of it?) and make it look like I majorly goofed?

Anyone have similar bath? Or opinions/advice on what to do here? I really, really want this vanity. Can I make it work?

Comments (117)

• theroselvr
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Distance of toilet to wall: (the distance from toilet to vanity is not quite as much, but close to this distance... it looks smaller when I stand to one side of the toilet, but I wanted you to see the toilet space from the wall.

The photos you posted under this shows the curve of the wall. I think you may have problems trying to fit a vanity with the curve.

I like the idea of a corner vanity or pedestal sink, still like the pocket door for that space too. I think you'd gain a lot of real estate from it. As others mention, opening the door from inside the bathroom will make guests not want to use the potty.

Now, your original want was cabinet space for storage which was why you wanted the larger vanity, correct? Is it possible to find a cabinet to mount on the wall, then maybe do a pedestle sink?

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

How about an open little corner sink (doesn't have to use wall faucets) but then a shallow cabinet/console or something next to the toilet, similar to what Allison did. A vanity cabinet hidden in the corner makes the toilet focal and doesn't send me. Maybe a beautiful full length mirror between them?

Something's gotta wow you when you open the door, and the toilet just isn't workin' for me ;)

If 30" fits nicely, that's really not a bad size, either. Try high-end tile shops or a kitchen & bath store to find some unusual and interesting painted cabs.

• Related Discussions

Help with tiny powder room

Q

Comments (3)
    Since you need at least 30 inches for the toilet to be up to code, your closet is too small.
    ...See More

Tiny powder room sink challenge

Q

Comments (3)
    Hi there, I saved the following link from a different thread and think it might help you: http://www.signaturehardware.com/lp25?gclid=CPCu5tqXo5UCFQeCGgodVHi7kg It is especially for small bathroom sinks!
    ...See More

Please help with lighting and mirror for this tiny powder room

Q

Comments (5)
    Allison - the detail on your mirror is just gorgeous! I'd like to find something similar, but perhaps in an oval shape, given the angles of the vanity. I very much like your sconces also. Thanks so much for posting pics. It helps me visualize my space much better. Thank you, brutuses. This little vanity was purchased on ebay and shipped to me last February! It's been sitting in a crate for most of the year waiting for my much delayed remodel. Was it you who was also converting an antique dresser into a bath vanity? If so, I remember your picture and it was just what I wanted, but unfortunately that style was too big for my space.
    ...See More

Tiny Powder Room Bathroom Conundrum

Q

Comments (5)
    Thank you for the suggestions! Saratogaswizzlestick, I've been looking at Totos, but I'll check out the Kohler Veil, and I think a trough sink is a good idea. I'm looking at some wall-mounted corner and regular sinks, and one is kind of farmhouse-style with a trough. Christopher Lynch, I did consider a vanity against the wall on the left side, but the lack of symmetry with our light fixture would bother me. We're going to talk to our contractor this weekend about moving some pipes. It's tricky because there's not much space in the walls to do that maneuvering. Do you know if there is such a thing as a corner toilet with a skirt? All I'm finding are European websites.
    ...See More
  • kgwlisa
    16 years ago

As others have said, the vanities you are considering are way way way too big for the space. The door is also really pretty huge for the space, so you might consider putting a smaller door in there, especially if you are planning to use a wide trim. A 30" door is still quite generous, especially for a powder room. You could even go down to 2'4" without too much trouble and it would still be comfortable. That will help with the door swing taking up so much of the room.

Also you should probably check what code is in your area. I'm not sure if you are required to have a final inspection but you really don't want to be putting a $1000 vanity in your powder room only to be told it doesn't meet code. There will be a minimum clearance between the centerline of the toilet (it does not matter how big the toilet is as they are all within a similar range of size, all clearances are from centerline of toilet, which is easy to mark out with it already roughed in, without having to drag a toilet in there to see what it looks like).

Good practice design guidelines say that you should have 18" from the centerline of the toilet to the lavatory next to the toilet. This can squeeze down a bit but I personally would not go less than 15". You can easily mark this out with blue tape in your powder room and then you can measure to the other wall to find out how much room you ACTUALLY have left, not how much room you wish you had left and maybe could squeeze out if no one larger than a size 6 ever uses your powder room.

Aesthetically speaking, the vanities you are looking at are all free standing pieces. It's going to look like crap crammed up against a wall in there. What you want to do is fit 10 pounds of stuff in a 5 pound box and it just plain won't look good. A freestanding vanity needs to have some space around it to look like what it's supposed to be - a freestanding piece of furniture. Even an inch on the wall side will look so much better than cramming the maximum size vanity you can in there. You don't need that much storage for a few hand towels and a few extra rolls of toilet paper so it's not a functional thing.

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

There is a code for toilet clearance in your own house? I guess that might mean, upon sale, you would have to bring it up to code? I'd think an uncomfortably tight powder room would be a personal choice. Better than nothin' sometimes :)

• hoosiergirl
    16 years ago

TB, I also just remembered that Lazypup (a very knowledgeable [master?] plumber on the GW forums) sent me a minimum code clearances diagram when we were building. I'll repay the favor and share with you what he sent me. Hope it helps!

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

It really is so much easier to work things out to scale in plan on paper !

• kgwlisa
    16 years ago

Yes, of course there are codes, even "in your own house" (especially in your own house - maybe it's just me but I'd be more concerned about the spaces myself and my family use on a daily basis being to code than the toilet at walmart.) For a new build or extensive remodel you should be having inspections at regular intervals (at the very least a rough inspection and then a final inspection when everything is installed) in order to close out your permit/get a CO.

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

I know there are codes, I meant for toilet clearance to the sides. Wouldn't really seem like a safety issue.

• allison0704
    16 years ago

TB, I almost posted last night that DH said handicap code in AL is 18" on center, so that would be 36" for the toilet and space on each side. I do not know what residential code is but our MBath toilet sits back in a spot by itself that is 38" wide. I went and sat down (on the closed lid ;) ) for you and if I put my fist under my arms and hold them up, my elbows each have another inch before hitting the walls. I wouldn't want it any closer than that - since it is a public space, you need to plan on one size fits all access.

Don't forget, someone above mentioned having a too small area she hated and I shared with you a toilet area in our last home where the toilet was too close to the wall on one side - HUGE mistake. Uncomfortable.

• totallyblessed
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for weighing in on this! You are all so sweet. Honestly, I appreciate the help and input.

kgwlisa gave me a good laugh with the "no one larger than a size 6" comment. LOL! That made me laugh out loud! :o)

Okay, I "get it" now. I will let go of the 36 inch vanities ( SOB....... BOO-HOO..... SNIFF, SNIFF.......).

Toilet is being installed tomorrow, and I'll talk with plumber about what size is "to code". We are rural so there are no plumbing inspections. But I'll ask him what our county code is and plan according to that. He is very knowledgeable and is a top rate plumber, so I know he'll have an opinion on this!! LOL! ;o)

Thanks for steering me straight. I really do appreciate it. I didn't know these free standing vanities are supposed to be "open" on a wall, so thanks for the clarification.

I will show you all what we come up with for that room when I find it and get it installed. I hope you'll like it. If you don't, I'll wish I had ignored you all and put in the ridiculously too-large vanity. LOL!

Just kidding. :o)

Thanks again. You all are the greatest!

• totallyblessed
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Okay, here's a 25 inch vanity I considered previously. But it's 23 inches deep, so I need to go measure and see if that fits.

I am not wanting a corner unit. It may function better, but I honestly don't care for the look.

So, if 23 inches "fits" depth wise in that space, would this be a good "fit" in the room? Feel free to be honest. It won't hurt my feelings if I'm still not doing this "right". :o) LOL!

This one is on a 8-12 week lead time, so if it's not a "good" fit, it would be better for me to keep looking I suppose.

Opinions? Am I on the right track, or still not getting it? :o)

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

Is the wall it's going on the one that flares outwards towards the door. I'm wondering how a straight furniture piece isn't going to look crooked, either at the wall or its footprint on the floor/tile.

I think I'd go custom :)

• totallyblessed
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Is this better?

I just found this one online, and I think I love it!! :o)

The stand comes in 3 options. I'd choose bronze or copper.

Here are sink color options:

{{gwi:1892867}}

The sink comes in several choices. I'm decorating with deep olive greens, deep reds, and golds, so there are a few choices that might work well.

What do you think? I guess I'd have to find a little shelf for storage. Hmmmm.... not sure, but I am indeed liking this. :o)

Not sure what the lead time is on this piece. I sent an email requesting time frame. Maybe that sink area will be "empty" for a while.

Honest opinions please. Is this a "wow" piece, or a "why?" piece? LOL! :o)

• allison0704
    16 years ago

I know you said no corner vanity, but check out this one on ebay

Here is a link that might be useful: corner vanity

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

I wonder if this demilune would work, both size and off-square wise. It's only 20D and is 34W but that's along the back and being on a curve might not be so bad??? It has your fluted brass sink. I'd get an artist to paint a custom design on for you.

I guess the last one you posted looks too chunky to me, too.

Here is a link that might be useful: 34W Demilune Vanity

• allison0704
    16 years ago

Check out this one too - not a corner sink. More expensive but I Love it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Love this one!

• allison0704
    16 years ago

That one takes a wall mounted faucet. :(

• totallyblessed
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Okay, I'm off to check out the links above.

Meanwhile, here's another from that same site as the 2nd one shown above.

{{gwi:1892868}}

It takes the same sink options shown above for the other sink.

Is this too chunky too, squirrel?

• totallyblessed
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oooh, Allison, I love that 2nd one too! Too bad about the wall mounted faucet. :o(

Are the ones I posted just way too ugly? Anyone care to comment? I've become so insecure about my choice for that bath, you all can't abandon me now. :O) he, he, he.

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

Oh I like that! Very unique and delicate for the space. You could even put a glass shelf on the bottom for a few extra hand towels or something.

• allison0704
    16 years ago

Is that the copper or bronze finish? I like the darker, copper better on the website I found it on.

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

Trying the demi. Although this isn't really accurate, it's just to see about how much is trimmed by the change in shape. This is more 60" than your 63".

{{gwi:1892870}}

• annzgw
    16 years ago

I really like that sink!

Got to ask............how are you getting 63" as the depth of that room when there are less than 3 1/2 tiles running from front to back? The only way is if those are 18" tiles...........not 16".

• hoosiergirl
    16 years ago

Oh I LOVE that 2nd one you posted, TB! I didn't care for the floor area of the 1st one, but LOVE the 2nd one!!!

• hoosiergirl
    16 years ago

If going with that 2nd sink you posted, TB, I'd get the copper sink, JMO FYI!

• igloochic
    16 years ago

I think going with a round unit like those last two is really the only option besides custom given the curve in the wall. I like number one of those...but LOVE number two. The gentle curvs on the legs and the waves are really gorgeous. I think this is perfect for your spot :) Now how deep is it? Does it allow the door to open and close freely?

You can easily hang a towel rod or circle on the wall next to the sink, and on the wall facing the toilet you could put in a shelf, or to give yourself more room, do an inbetween the studs pocket shelf (drywall the area and set a shelf on it that goes to the back drywall so it's as deep as the wall plus a couple of inches.

• kgwlisa
    16 years ago

Here are a couple more options from uniquevanities.com

25.5Wx20.5D, does not come with backslash
    {{gwi:1892871}}

26Wx21D

{{gwi:1892872}}

Also, in case it got lost before, consider a smaller door than 32". For a small powder room, 30" is just fine and you could even get away with 28" without it feeling too small.

• CaroleOH
    16 years ago

TB,

Are you sure you're going to like seeing your plumbing pipe inbetween those beautiful wrought iron legs?

The silver pipes sort of ruins if for me. I like the smaller cabinet options posted above, or a pedestal sink that has a curved back so it will fit against your wall nice.

• igloochic
    16 years ago

Spray paint the pipe gold :)

• wisrose
    16 years ago

TB...I like sink #2 it will help keep the little room light and airy as apposed to the heavy boxy feel that goes with the other style. You can make that room gorgeous with the right decorating! Also I'm sure you can find some nice glass shelving to help keep the room light.

• totallyblessed
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi everyone,

So sweet of you to chime in today. I've been too busy all day to check back, but was so happy to see some responses tonight. I need all the help with this that I can get. :O)

annz~ Okay, you got my curiosity up. I just looked at my order form, and sure enough, my travertine in that room is 18 inches, NOT 16 inches. My master bath is the 16 inch travertine. Sorry that I got confused. :o~

Allison~ Where did you find that vanity online? I'd love to see the copper. I presume this is the bronze? I could also price compare. :o)

Squirrel~ That 32 inch still looks cramped, no? I still think you people that can arrange things on paper are gifted. Or else I'm not so gifted. Which is likely the case. :o) he, he.

Question on these "lighter" delicate vanities. Do you think they would be sturdy if a child was trying to get in the sink and leaned on it some? I'd hate to have a vanity tipping over in my powder room. Eeeks. I'm just wondering how sturdy something like this might be. Thoughts?

In looking at the more "square" versions of wood vanities, I have realized that I must not like square shape. I just am not liking the sortof chubby shape that they take on (in comparison to the more rectangle shaped 36 inch vanities). Maybe that is why I'm having a hard time finding smaller vanities that catch my interest?

The last 2 I posted are still attractive to me. They look light and airy, so it seems my room might appear to have a bit more space anyway if I used one of them.

I really want the 36 inch size. But since that's not working for anyone, I guess I'm leaning towards the last 2 I posted. Too bad they have so many choices in bowl color. If I could see in person, I'm sure it would be easy enough. But from a tiny photo? Hmmm.

I think choosing stuff for this dinky powder room that I don't even like is going to just about kill me. Accccckkkkk! :op

Okay, I want to see Allison's site to compare colors. Please, Allison? Well, I'll shoot her an e-mail and see if she can share. :O)

Oh, I'd consider a smaller door, but sheetrock just got finished and as drawn out as that was, I don't want to wait for more of that! You know what they say about "too much of a good thing"....... !!! :o)

Thanks everyone. I'll let you know what plumber says tomorrow. :o)

• allison0704
    16 years ago

Just shot you an email, TB.

• oceanna
    16 years ago

I really have no idea if those last two you pictured are sturdy or not, TB. They don't look all that sturdy, and I can easily imagine a child wanting to climb anything that looks like a ladder. My son ruined my kitchen drawers by pulling them out and climbing them like a ladder when he was little -- stripped out the tracks. :/ I think you'd better ask the manufacturer of those vanities, and ask your carpenter how firmly he could anchor them.

I can imagine the cross pieces getting bent or ripped out by a little kid trying to climb them. If you have little kids over and you get one of those, I'd also put a stool in there for them and show them how to use it and tell them the vanity will topple on them if they try to climb it, and then worry. And... no storage.

But if you love that style at least this one from eBay has no cross members to climb:

{{gwi:1892873}}

Frankly, if there are little kids in the picture, I would prefer something sturdier. I'd also prefer a place to hide at least basic cleaning products, and extra TP, and those don't look "chubby" to me -- but it's important that you love what you choose.

Here is a link that might be useful: Twelve Ways to Make Your Small Bathroom Look and Feel Larger

• igloochic
    16 years ago

A vanity, free standing or not, is hooked by plumbing in more than one area. It's not going to topple over on a small child. I would look to the sturdyness of the cross pieces, just incase they break them, but frankly the vanity (or pedestol) is going to be firmly anchored. Think of all the pedestol sinks you see with huge tops on dinky bases? Why do they work??? Because the plumbing is holding them to the wall.

• juddgirl2
    16 years ago

TB - of the last ones that you've posted, I really like 1 and 2, especially #1!

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

Now I can see the other round pedestal! Those would seem your best option. I like the scrolling, curvy one, but that's just me! They're both very striking. (Nice find with the turquoise one, too, Oceanna!)

What I reallly signed on for .... I had been thinking along the same lines as Igloo, about recessed shelving between the studs. Having daydreamed some more ... you should have a nice little niche of space in there at the back wall -- open space that continues under the stairs. I opened mine up and put arched decorative double-doors on and have a little closet (the potty box room :) Maybe you could do something like that. You must be thinking of a picture or something, maybe on that wall. Do the medicine cabinet thing with it -- hinged frame with storage behind, or sliding? kind of like Allison's tv cab :)

Just some storage ideas to play with!

• theroselvr
    16 years ago

The sink comes in several choices. I'm decorating with deep olive greens, deep reds, and golds, so there are a few choices that might work well.

Not sure what the lead time is on this piece. I sent an email requesting time frame. Maybe that sink area will be "empty" for a while.

Honest opinions please. Is this a "wow" piece, or a "why?" piece? LOL! :o)

I like the 1st one the best.. wow piece to me.

What do you think? I guess I'd have to find a little shelf for storage. Hmmmm.... not sure, but I am indeed liking this. :o)

Glad you are considering a storage piece. There are some really nice smaller wall cabinets from what I've seen. I'll try to find some

Oh, I'd consider a smaller door, but sheetrock just got finished and as drawn out as that was, I don't want to wait for more of that! You know what they say about "too much of a good thing"....... !!! :o)

I hope you don't regret it. It really wasn't much work for the guy to make the pocket door opening. He may only have to take the rock off of the outside wall to build the frame. It's so worth it. I think that once you have the door on and opening, you're going to be wondering why you didn't do it.

But if you love that style at least this one from eBay has no cross members to climb:

Wow Oceanna, now that's the ticket! I think it's a very good choice. Between that and the 1st one, there are two very nice options that seem to be made for a tiny space like this.

• totallyblessed
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for even more great advice. :o)

I am really liking the idea of shelving between studs. Why didn't I think of that sooner? I always love that look!!

Oceanna~ That is a good shape for climbing kids. I might have to keep looking for something along those lines?!

I still really like the last 2 metal ones I shared with you all. Allison shared a link with me that had a store locator on it. There are some not terribly far from me, so I may call and see if they have any of these on display. I'd feel better if I could see the quality of them, I guess.

Well, plumber didn't make it today, so still not sure about his opinion. I'll let you know. I hope he will show this week. :O)

• wisrose
    16 years ago

how bout these...the two black one are 24" wide and the round one is 30"x18.5"

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

TB, did you see my post re the large space behind your wall under the stair that could be accessed for a storage cabinet? No go?

• totallyblessed
    Original Author
    16 years ago

squirrel~

The space under my stairs is the area straight ahead when you walk into the room. Is that the area you were also referring to? It did actually have an opening to that area that drywallers trimmed out. I had them cover it up, as it really looked awful. It was a huge eyesore to walk in the room and see it next to the toilet area. :o( It was meant to be a doorway for access to the heating vent. Well, let's hope that heating vent never has to come out, because it's now walled into that space. WE'll have to tear out drywall to access that now. LOL!

I am fairly minimal in my decor. I like a few giant candle holders/candles. A few gorgeous small photo frames, a great iron knick-knack of some kind. That's about it. A few paintings on the wall, or in this house hoping to find tapestries. So for me, the shelving/display space does not have to be a great amount.

I guess the real reason I wanted countertop space was I wanted to use "guest napkins" with our monogram on them in that powder room. One of our good friends' used to use those for their parties, and I always liked the idea. Couldn't wait to have a "powder room" to use those in! I've found so many great "guest napkins" on sites, and really want to utilize them in my new space. So... I've got to figure out a little shelf or something handy to hold those towels should I go with a tiny iron vanity like those I pictured.

Do you have any ideas where I would find a nice glass shelf that could hold those little rectangular guest napkins? You all do know what I'm referring to, correct?

I could google glass shelf maybe? Anyone care to point me in a specific direction? :o)

• oceanna
    16 years ago

TB I can see you in the showroom now, instructing your DH to hold on to the other side of the vanity while you climb it and jump up and down to see if it will bend/break/dent. lol!

How about "googling" on eBay? That's always a good starting place at least to see a lot of options, even if you don't want to buy there. Try "glass shelf" and "towel rack" and combinations thereof. And yes, try google too.

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

I was thinking a cabinet behind a painting or something, as you said you wanted to store your cleaning supplies and other stuff. I wouldn't want a door there either! :)

If you have a high-end tile shop in town, they have some great stuff which usually looks pretty unique. Painted vanities or other unique sink fixtures, probably some shelving selections too.

Good luck! and don't settle till you've found what you love!

• hoosiergirl
    16 years ago

TB, you've probably googled it to death, but just in case, take a peek at these powder rooms. Maybe you'll get some inspiration from one or two of them:

Here is a link that might be useful: powder room images

• totallyblessed
    Original Author
    16 years ago

squirrel~ Oh, I see what you are saying. The only problem in this horrible little room is the painting would be at your knees, because that ceiling on that wall is lower. :o( Thanks for the encouragement not to settle. Did you see demifloyd's faucets on another thread? If I can find faucets like that, I think I would be fine with a pedestal. :o)

Oceanna~ LOL! You know, I always forget about ebay stuff. This fall I purchased a few rubber stamps on there ..... 1st time EVER I had been on that site! We finally have hi-speed at our build site, so I might actually learn how to use this computer a bit more. Dial up at my other house is a PAIN!!

Hoosiergirl~ You are always so sweet and helpful. Thanks for the images. I had NOT even tried to search for photos. I must admit that until yesterday on GW, I had NO IDEA you could google 'IMAGES' on google. I have never explored those other headings. LOL! :o)

Life is so busy, I get on my computer, post a bit on GW, check e-mails, and turn it off. Now, suddenly (and with the help of hi-speed) there's a whole new world out there online. LOL!

So, thanks for the images. I peeked at the link.... yahoo! Can't wait to browse it when I have a bit of free time (later today).

Thanks everyone for your help. You are all the best!

• Jane_the_Renovator
    16 years ago

Totallyblessed,

In Japan, they solve this kind of problem by putting the sink on the back of the toilet!

It took a little getting used to for me, but it did have its good points. Because the faucet runs when the toilet flushes, you are automatically reminded to wash your hands.

If you combined the toilet and sink functions in your powder room, you could do something really interesting with the space you freed up.

Here is a link that might be useful: Japanese-style toilet with sink on the TANK

• totallyblessed
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Jane~ Someone else posted this above. great minds thinks alike. :o)

I had to laugh at the heading on your ad. "wash your hands in toilet water". LOL! I'm afraid that is what it would make me feel like to have the sink on the back of the toilet. Guess I won't be moving to Japan. LOL!

Thanks for the thought. I do really need to hurry up and find something. No plumber again today. That's fine with me. Gives me more time to figure out my game plan. :o)

• theroselvr
    16 years ago

Thanks for the images. I had NOT even tried to search for photos. I must admit that until yesterday on GW, I had NO IDEA you could google 'IMAGES' on google. I have never explored those other headings.

What I usually do is go to google, put my search term in, then hit images at the top to get those.

Here is a link that might be useful: More on google

• theroselvr
    16 years ago

I looked through those images & didn't really see anything on a small scale so I redid the search..

from a closet Check out the sink

Powder room ideas

5 Powder Room Ideas for Powder Room Designs which ends up at a page here that has a cute sink.
    Designs for a small bathroom
    storage cabinets

Here is a link that might be useful: Small powder room google search

• totallyblessed
    Original Author
    16 years ago

roselvr~

OH, thanks so very much for the links. I will check them out this evening when I have some free time. You are so sweet to help me "hunt" for ideas. I really do appreciate it! :o)

Okay, I'm off to paint in the house. Trying to get the first floor finished!! :o)