SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lmalm53_gw

Which Light Fixture for the PR? (PICS)

lmalm53
15 years ago

I am in the middle of a PR mini-remodel. We are moving from old outdated pastel wallpaper and polished brass fixtures to bronze finishes and a more earth toned color scheme. The PR is just inside the kitchen area so I am also trying to compliment but not necessarily match the elements in the kitchen.

I had to settle on my new mirror. I just could not find an arch top that had both the design detail, size and finish that I wanted. So I ended up with the rectangular one in the pic. It was inexpensive enough that I can always swap it out later if the perfect mirror comes along.

I just put up the towel rings yesterday and won an ebay auction last night for the faucet seen below. I am hunting for new cabinet hardware which will be fun, since I only have 4 pulls I can afford to get something unique.

My decision right now is which light fixture to get. I have been searching and finding several possibilities but am trying to narrow down what will be best esthetically.

Number one question: Do you think I need to keep with the same dark tuscan bronze finish as is on the towel rings and faucet? Or can I go with a slightly lighter bronze type finish for the light fixture?

Number two question: My current fixture has 2 lights but I have the room to move to a 3 light fixture. Do you think 3 lights will look better in addition to adding more light to a windowless room?

Last question: Which of the light fixtures below would be your choice with my planned PR color scheme and chosen setup?

Here is the PR currently in remodel phase:

Here are colors in a framed picture that will be hanging in the PR:

Here is the new faucet I will be installing:

And here are the choices for light fixtures. Let me know which one jumps out at you as the best choice for finish and design. Thanks!

DUCHESS

SAVON

JULIETTE

CERVANTES

BLACK FOREST

GENOVA

RIO BRAVO

PALISADES

MORNINGSIDE

If it helps, here is a pic of the PR in relation to the kitchen.

Comments (6)