SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd_gw

Sunny Day pics of BM Revere Pewter w/ Dark Trim!

ttodd
14 years ago

We finally have a sunny Philly day so I took a few quick pics of RP w/ dark trim. I painted out 2 walls w/ my sample from SW and now that we have a sunny day I can truly say that this is the color I'm painting all 4 walls. It's soft but def. w/ presence and is enough of a step away from the SW Universal Khaki brown color that I don't have a sea of brown anymore.

I wanted to wait to try a new color different than the UK because I was waiting for a cream slipcover for my sofa to arrive and see if that would make a difference in me deciding to keep the UK brown walls. Apparently my sofa is ginormous in depth and no pre-made slipcover will fit so I didn't hesitate to try a spin of the color wheel in my LR again.

So w/ the pom-pom fringe added to my curtains (nd pair to be bought next wknd) and my walls a soft backdrop color to my landscape lithographs, all is a go to paint the whole rm. Revere Pewter.

Sorry to be so long winded - here are the pics. I took 2 sets: 1 w/ flash wich I think looks awful - totally washes the color out and makes it look cold and isn't a true reperesentation of how it appears on the walls, and 1 w/o flash which I think truly represents what the wall color looks like IRL in my LR.

W/ Flash (Boooooo! Hisssss!):

And w/o Flash (Yayyyyy!):

If anyone has suggestions on fabrics for pillows and 2 throws I'd be very interested in seeing your suggestions so that I can layer it up and add some richness.

Comments (18)