SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maui9603

Paint color help needed! My husband is trying me nuts!!

Hello everyone, I haven't posted since early spring when I was doing a powder room remodel. We are just now starting that project since my vanity was initially on backorder and then came in damaged. The 2nd vanity is here and that has a cracked top. Needless to say, it's been a long road. So we are finally getting the wallpaper hung early next week.

I wake up this morning with all of my dining room furniture pushed to the center of the room My husband decided since his aunt (commercial painter/wallpaper business) is here to do the wallpaper we might as well paint the dining room and possibly living room. We have been living with primer for quite some time. We purchased this house 5 years ago and completely gutted it and the landscaping and are slowing putting it back together.

Needless to say, I'm freaking out a bit. The dining room wasn't even on my radar as being on the top of the list for paint so I haven't really considered anything and now he wants paint colors by monday!!! It's a blank slate with tigerwood floors. I would everything below the chair rail white but I'm lost for what to do on top. The furniture is light wood but has a slight pink hue to it. I don't love the furniture but it's here to stay for now. If you had this flooring and furniture, what color would you do? I love the earth tones and have the entire fan deck spread out before me but I just don't know where to start. All the adjoining rooms are all in primer so pretty much a blank slate. You have no idea how much I appreciate your help!

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (13)