I'm the mean step father
24 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNMysticism and Meaning Meet in an Ohio Artist’s Gardens
Step into landscape scenes rife with symbolism, inspired by math, philosophy and the stars
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESContractor Tips: What Your Contractor Really Means
Translate your contractor's lingo to get the communication on your home project right
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES8 Ways to Decorate With Love and Meaning
Surround yourself with happy memories, inspiring messages and delightful drawings for a home that brings joy every day
Full Story
ARCHITECTURE10 Custom Doors That Uncover Meaning
Break out of the standard-door rut by learning a significance that few people ever consider
Full Story
FRANK LLOYD WRIGHTStep Inside a Frank Lloyd Wright House Saved From Demolition
The historic Phoenix property is now part of the architect’s school at Taliesin, where it will be used as a design lab
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESStep-by-Step: Dress Your Home in Velvety Black
Decorating with black: 12 ways to work up from a small dark accessory to an ebony-walled room
Full Story
LIFEThe Beautiful Thing About Dad's Chair
My father had his own spot in the house. His father had his own spot. Now I have mine
Full Story
ORGANIZINGSmall Steps to Organizing Success
Take care of bite-size projects, and your home's big picture will be an organized dream before you know it
Full Story
LIFE10 Steps for Saying Goodbye to Sentimental Objects
Are keepsakes cluttering your space and your life? Consider this approach for letting go and moving on
Full Story
qqqq
Susnnn
Related Discussions
When you say 'I'm going to bake a cake', what do you mean?
Q
Step-father advice needed
Q
"my bad", appologies that only mean, "I'm sorry I got caught"
Q
Help! My daughter hates her step-father!!!
Q
mom_2_4
mkhys223
webegardnr