SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
artydecor

This has not been my day!!!

artydecor
10 years ago

I bought my first dr chandelier 20 years ago at the Brimfield flea market for $5.00. It was pretty, but some of the plating was worn off, and it was on the small side for the room. I became obsessed with finding a new chandelier, but as soon as I would settle on one I'd find some objection.
I posted a few days ago about finally buying a $12.00 chandelier at Lowes. The very next day, I found what I had always wanted on Craigslist- brass, Pottery Barn, transitional.
Today our Jack-of-all-trades came to install it. He was very taken with the old chandelier, said it was very good quality, better than Pottery Barn. I told him to go ahead and take it, but he wouldn't because he thought it was too nice. My head was starting to blow open.
Now I'm having trouble getting the arms of the new one to balance and it looks crooked.
He broke my make-up mirror installing new bathroom lights, and I love that d!!@#$% mirror. I looked at our downstairs mirror to help me decide what to buy new, and I knocked over a large apothecary jar I particularly like and broke that too.
Please, if you care, send chocolate.

Comments (18)