SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Please VOTE. Chair or Desk!!! can't make up my mind..

User
15 years ago

alright I needs some votes.

chair or desk.

chair - people emailed me Friday night saying they still have it. $65.00 it would go in the corner where the spindle table is. Not 100% certain of the colors in the seat part but I could always change it. Spindle table would probably go in LR...somewhere. My grandma's buffet will go in the foyer.

{{!gwi}}

would go here. this chair was placed here just for an idea of what it would look like.(CL spindle table is currently here)

{{!gwi}}

desk - I'm suppose to pick it up Wed. afternoon. It's way bigger than what it looks/I imagined. Dimensions are 45" across top. 27" deep from to back. 30 1/2" from floor. The whole reason I considered it to begin with is in the next year or so we're putting a salon in the basement and I was going to use it as a reception desk. I love anything with claw feet. Was thinking in the meantime I could show it off somewhere in the house. Due to the size I don't know that it's going to FIT anywhere else. Price is $125 doesn't come with a chair. Desk is about 40 min drive away. Chair is less but I'm not sure of exact location.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

When I first told DH I wanted the desk his response was,"we don't need it right now." Which is true. I whined about it and he said fine. Now I'm honestly feeling guilty. There's some things that come up and other things we want to do that involve some bucks and we want to pay cash for. (putting up a nice fence, had to buy a ton of grass seed, other stuff.) While neither would break the bank...he's right, I don't NEED it. (I know, I know..I don't need the chair either but it's cheaper and a good deal!?)

I'm not going to get both. If I don't pick the desk I really should let the lady know today. Please help me make a decision!

as always, thanks!

Comments (21)