SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sunnny_gw

My listing - honest opinions please

sunnny
14 years ago

Hi eveyone,

Our house went on the market last Thursday and we had 2 showings on Sunday but nothing since.

I'd like to ask for your opinions on the listing please. I have always disliked how the garage sticks out from the house so the realtor tried to minimize it in the first pic but I still think it's not a good photo. I took several this morning and am going to let hubbie see them and replace the first pic.

There is also a HUGE list of updates which she didnt include but asked the showing realtor to show the viewers. Is this standard? Personally, I think the updates should be on the listing but she also said it makes people call to ask more rather than all the info be there so they don't have to call her. Also, our home actually measures 1497 sf but the county shows us as 14something.. how can we say that there is actually a few more square feet than what's listed?

I also have extensive landscaping which is mentioned as a lush landscaping.. is that enough? Does it help to put the sizes of the bedrooms which are larger than the normal 11x11?? One is 14x9 and the Master is 14x16.

This was my first home and we've been here 18 years, the only house my children have ever known and it's very bitter-sweet to think of leaving so PLEASE be nice but honest. :)

Thank you for your help,

Sunny

Here is a link that might be useful: My Listing

Comments (14)