SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladybugfruit

Need some encouragement ( kinda long)

ladybugfruit
13 years ago

SO, I am so very thankful to say we sold our house in less than 3 months and close a week from Monday. We have an awesome agent who has been tireless in helping us find our dream home. While looking for a rent house this past week, he found it for us! We put our offer in, there were already 2 offers on the table at that point, but our offer trumped theirs and ours was accepted although we were still negotiating closing costs. Apparently the sellers got another offer before signing the papers with us, bidding war ensued and we lost. I know the right house and the right circumstances will happen again, but it's been such a rough month already ( lost gramma, husband in ER twice, FIL had major surgery etc.). Not to mention we still have no idea where were are going to live and we have to be out next weekend.

Really, I know I am having a bit of a pity party at the moment, but WOW, what a roller coaster! This is the 2nd house we lost out on. That being said, this house was way better than the last we put a bid on and I have to think one of these days it will all work out. Just very weary. My husband told me that he is done looking. I can continue but he won't see it til we sign the papers. No added stress.

Thanks for reading my whine...just needed a place to kinda let it all out for a moment. ~ LBF

Comments (10)