SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
southernrn

Help! I need your valuable opinions!!!

southernrn
16 years ago

Hi! My name is Angela, and I've been a big fan of this site for a while...

My house has been on the market since January. We've had lots of showings, and had good results with an open house. We had one couple come back for a second viewing, but with no results. The house is in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in my town, great school zone, etc..

I'm seriously considering a change in realtors. I'm not entirely happy with, what seems to be, her passive method of trying to sell my house. I know the real estate market is crap right now, but seriously, I feel like all she's done is slap an MLS listing on line, and hold one open house. Initially the pictures on the website were absolutely atrocious, and the ones you see now on the listing are the ones I took and put on a disk and almost insisted that she use.

I wouldn't be so stressed about trying to sell, except that I've recently changed jobs, and I'm having to spend about 2 1/2 hours a day driving, and it's just too much. Luckily, I don't have a contract on a new house, so while I'd like to hurry and sell, it won't kill me to continue commuting for a while.

Can you guys give me your input on my listing? Any critique of the house itself is welcome also. Thank you so so much!!

Link to my house listing

Comments (19)