SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kkal474_gw

Getting Frustrated!!!

kkal474
17 years ago

I am new to this section of GW as I have been hanging around mostly in kitchens for a while. We recently completed construction on our new home but are having a difficult time selling our previous home.

We are able to carry both mortgages financially but it does require us to put off doing some other things that are important to us. It is getting frustrating not knowing if/when this house is going to sell.

We believe that the price is appropriate and we have already lowered it once in the 6 months it has been on the market. In order to lower it any more we would have to list it as a FSBO which scares me simply because if the statistics as well as the time involved with it. We both work full time and DH travels quite a bit for business so I think a FSBO would be hard.

Another option is renting it but that worried me as well that it might make the house harder to sell in the future I am just not sure if there is anything I could do to increase our chances.

I know there may not be anything I can do but I needed to vent a little. I will include a link to the house that has pictures in case anyone has any ideas. I am planning on adding some flowers now that the weather is better and remulching so that might help some but who knows.

Thanks

http://www.sibcycline.com/mls/1035954

Kristen

Comments (13)