SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
homeagain_gw

Revere Pewter walls....what color ceiling

homeagain
11 years ago

Hi all,

You may remember that I've been painting my first floor rooms for about a year now. The new foyer color that I finished last fall is BM Revere Pewter and I would like to paint the ceiling a color too. Not just white.

The adjacent rooms are the dining room, which is painted BM Iron Mountain. For the ceiling in this room I played around with some samples I had and came up with a barely there gray with the barest hint of blue....

The home office is BM Chelsea Gray and for the ceiling in this room I also mixed what I had on hand (BM Restrained Gold and BM White Dove) and have a pale yellow.

I wanted to do a very pale aqua blue on the foyer ceiling and picked up a sample of BM Palladian Blue yesterday. It is much too dark and leans too green for what I had in mind. I'm just not in the mood to mix paints this time.

Has anyone used a really pale barely there aqua? Do you all think aqua would work in this space or should I do the same blue/gray on the dining room ceiling? Or go a totally different direction like that other BM favorite Edgecomb Gray?

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County