SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kittiemom

Requesting Prayer

kittiemom
14 years ago

Hi Everyone:

I've been super busy the last few months & haven't posted here a lot; I have been lurking as much as I can.

I'm requesting prayers for a doctor's appt. tomorrow morning. I went last Mon. for the follow-up with my surgeon from the breast lump last fall. She had an ultrasound performed in her office last week. After she reviewed it, she asked me to come back in a couple of weeks for another follow-up. I asked for the next avail. appt. This ultrasound did show something. She believes it's a complex cyst & the appt. tomorrow is to perform an ultrasound-guided aspiration. She says it's tiny & she believes it to be a completely separated thing from the area that my ob/gyn was concerned about. She still doesn't see or feel a problem with that area. She says this is so tiny that it my not have been there when the mammogram & other ultrasound were performed or that it was so tiny then that it wasn't picked up. She believes it to be a cyst because she says it appears to have smooth edges. My reading is that a complex cyst is more likely to have some sort of malignant component. Obviously I'm getting more worried about this. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (21)