SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janepa_gw

Where would you decorate w/ this stove-garden, patio, dining area

janepa
15 years ago

I found this stove at a local estate sale several years ago, and since I thought it was special and it was getting very, very low bids, I tried my luck, and won. Everyone looked at me with a 'what is she going to do with that?'. I could picture it in an area of my garden along with a picnic table and other seating. It would probably work to make hot dogs with the grand kids.

{{gwi:890}}

Yesterday my DH and I set it up. I brushed it, painted it with flat black grill paint, and then gave it a mist of alum./silver. It is not quite finished, since I need to polish or paint the 'toppie', and finish the back, but the more we look at it, we really like it. I thought about adding faux burning logs or candles. How do you think it would look in the corner between the sliding glass door and the bay window? I feel it goes with the old charm of the drysink.

{{!gwi}}

Another possibility would be on the back covered patio as shown on the dining area photo.

Please don't try to be kind with your comments. I value every opinion, even if I don't always agree.

I posted this photo on my '98% finished', but I was afraid some of you that try to help me might not see it.

Thank you - AGAIN. Jane

Comments (11)