SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janepa_gw

98% done w/dining area, come see what you helped choose (color &f

janepa
15 years ago

Original colors in kitchen and molding trim - fruitwood on birch cabs, and natural on molding and window frames, white walls.

{{!gwi}}
We first chose a green for the walls, but finally the winner is Restoration Tan (with extra black added). We matched the background color in the valance.

{{!gwi}}

Dining area now-

{{!gwi}}

Here is the drysink a little 'cattycornered'. I like it better, but the verdict is still out whether it stays. This photo was taking tonight and the quality is lacking.

{{!gwi}}

This is a section of the kitchen-

{{!gwi}}

This is the new wall unit-

{{!gwi}}
I am thinking of getting a chalkboard to hang on the center door for grocery lists, etc. The first section holds the microwave and a top and bottom cabinet, the middle section is my pantry, and the last section is a broom/coat closet. Do you think all that white should have something added?

Thanks for helping me pick my wall colors, and the valance/drapes. Any suggestions on decorations would be appreciated. I am thinking of putting a dark shade of Minwax Polyshade on the table and chairs to tie in with the drysink if it is staying. Also, I thought about making partial (top) chair covers with the floral/green check fabric to match the valance.

Sorry this is so long!!! Jane

Comments (12)