SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susan_on

Let me introduce myself..

susan_on
12 years ago

Hi, my name is Susan, and I lurk from time to time. I've posted a couple of times recently, so I should introduce myself and say hello. I work full time so I don't usually have the time to post, but I'm off work on sick leave for an indefinite amount of time. Anyway, the good news is, that when I'm up to it, I have time to indulge in my hobbies. I like to garden, play in my greenhouse, cook, bake and quilt- among other things!

I have two grown children and two long coat chihuahuas. I love taking care of the home (I have help, I must admit), canning and all that jazz ;) I started quilting many years ago, and I feel comfortable enough with my piecing, but my actual quilting needs work. I don't have many of the quilts I've made, because I tend to give them all away. This year I'm going to work on improving my skills, take good pics, and make a couple of quilts to keep.

I'm not sure if I've ever posted here before my recent posts, but like I said earlier, I love to pop in here when I can to pick up tips and view the beautiful handiwork that is shown on this site.

Comments (29)