SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trishann_gw

Could you help me choose a color for my dining room?

trishann
14 years ago

Hi everyone! I have not posted a question on here for quite some time but have received some excellent advice in the past. I have also learned so much from reading all the posts!

I am currently painting some rooms. I painted my den in Farrow and Balls blue gray with White dove trim and I absolutely love it! It is such a beautiful color and actually reads more green than blue.My den opens up to the kitchen which is painted BM bleeker beige. This was painted by the previous owner and I've decided to keep it. It actually goes pretty well with the blue gray. My problem is I need to decide on a color for my dining room. The kitchen opens up into the dining room and you can actually see into the dining room from the den. I have sampled FB light blue which is nice. I just don't know if I should be looking for a color that has more of a green tone. The light blue is a very true gray blue. Also, although blue is my favorite color I just don't know how I feel about blue in a dining room. I've also sampled BM grey wisp but it comes out so much lighter on my wall than on the chip. I also wanted to add that I am having picture frame molding added to the dining room which will be painted white dove so I am looking for a color to go above that. Could you help please!! Any and all suggestions would be so appreciated.Thanks for reading my post! I also have photos but just need to figure out how to post!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!