SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
saraheesmith

Living Room Furniture Help

saraheesmith
4 months ago
last modified: 4 months ago

I need help with this room. I’d like to replace the chairs and curtains, add art work above the couch, end tables, and some faux plants. But I’m not sure what color/colors to go with for everything. I’d like a rattan, lighter wood and longer tv stand as well. Do I need an area rug? it seems easier to clean without one.

I am over the green chairs and blue curtains, so I am looking to replace, not make them work. And the TV stand is a bit too rustic for what I am going for. I’ve added some inspo pics of what I like in the comments. Unfortunately, the TV doesn't work on any other wall.

The color of the couch is throwing me. It can look grey/sliver and light blue in different light. I’m fine leaning into it being more light blue as that is what it looks like more often, but I want to keep things very clean, light, and bright, so nothing too dark.

Here are the chairs I like, but I don’t know what color to choose.

https://www.potterybarn.com/products/menlo-upholstered-swivel-armchair/

Any help is greatly appreciated! I have a hard time visualizing things.

At the advice of some people here, I’ve already moved the arrangement and it is much better! I added an extra rug we had, but probably need a larger one. Updated pic attched along with measurements. Note: No one uses the front door, ever, so I’m not worried about a walkway in front of the TV.

Comments (25)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!