SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elena07_gw

Please help me decide on dining and living room chairs

elena07
16 years ago

I have a living/dining room combo and I am looking for some chairs that will go with my table as well as the style of my living room sofa. I have attached photos of the chairs I am interested in for my living and dining room. I am open to any suggestions that you may have about improving my room. I do plan on switching out my blinds to bamboo blinds and I am trying to find area rugs to bring all my colors together. Eventually we will pull up the carpet and replace with hardwood floors (santos mahogany, kempas or brazilian cherry). My porch wicker set is in my living room at the moment but will be gone once spring arrives. I want 2 chairs for the living room and 6 chairs for the dining room. My only concern is that if I get the Andres chairs from Target plus any of the Pier 1 chairs for my living room, it may be too much wicker/rattan. Do you think it would look alright to get 4 Toraja chairs as side chairs and 2 Andres chairs as End chairs? Also one last thing, do you think we should paint our trim (someday molding) black?

Thanks for your replies. Elena

Comments (7)