SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sgruss

please help me pick a paint color!

sgruss
15 years ago

My kitchen has been demolished and they told me on Friday to pick my paint by tomorrow AM. Help!

My kitchen will have very little wall space,but opens into my family room. I can't post pix because the furniture is not here! My kitchen cabinets are antique white and the appliances are stainless. My countertops are sage green (coast green granite) and my island will be mahogany. In the family room I will have an oriental rug with a field of navy surrounded and interspersed with red and gold. The couch will be a deep gold velvet and for now I will have a navy leather wing chair. My valances are a toile with a creamy background and red and gold as well as some beigey tones (there are tree branches in the design)

I lean towards gold wall colors, but my DH thinks I'm painting the whole house gold. He likes blue (hence the navy rug and chair). Anyone able to really use your imagination and help me? I'm considering BM Putnam Ivory.

Much of my house in jewel toned - living room red, dining room green, music room gold so I like color.... Thanks!

Comment (1)