SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eileenlaunonen

tell me about whole foods....because

eileenlaunonen
15 years ago

I possibly have a opportunity on the table and Im waiting to hear from a potential client. This women lives approx 20 miles away and has a family of 5. She is looking to hire me to cook 5 entrees for her family M-F. I havent yet too talk with her on the phone but in email she states that the food shopping will only be done at WHOLE FOODS. She has a set weekly salary and then pays you for the groceries(might I add the pay is very good). She is looking for very healthy cooking getting away from fried and take out food. I am cooking Monday thru Sunday for 2 clients plus my sister and have a potential other 2 who I am meeting with on Thursday evening with the same situation all are on healthy food lifestyle change. I see this as a great opportunity and have made no bones about the fact that I am not a chef nor nutritionist. OK ENOUGH ...stop rambeling.....WHOLE FOODS is only in 2 locations on Long Island near her home...one is being built approx7 miles away from me. I have never been and will certainly have to go before I meet her face to face. But PLEASE GIVE ME A HEADS UP....whats the story with this place I went on its website very interesting and seems like a great store...is it really expensive,what products are great? ALL INFO NEEDED THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert