Houzz Logo Print
plllog

But where's dinner? ... ... ...

1 hour ago

I spent several days cooking (and am thrilled to say so after so many limitations). And when the beloveds weren't here to help out, cleaning the kitchen solo. And cooking. And baking. And cleaning the dishes and pans so I could cook and bake. Some for the holiday (harvest), some for the social group. Lots of sweating because I refuse to have the cooking and a/c in a competition. Fridge full of nice things. But I never did make the shrimp salad for dinner. Last night dinner was cabbage soup from the second container, and a side of the lovely big cold shrimp with ersatz cocktail-ish sauce on the fly. I almost never say this, but it was too hot for soup. It was a lovely holiday (well, ongoing...) and day with the friends, but now I'm supposed to make dinner? I am a great lover of most leftovers, but I don't want to look at any of it just now! Must I make dinner? Would you?

Comment (1)