SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sands99

Final[ish] Draft of Lotsa Helping Hands Family-Friendly Cookbook

sands99
15 years ago

for widowed Dad with children from elementary to high school children.

I have a good collection of easy recipes courtesy of family, friends, and forum buddies [I did farm the "Most Loved Simple Recipes" thread as suggested when I made my original request] thank you all so very much.

I [and the LHH] group are making one last call for family friendly recipes that a working father or highschool daughter can navigate on their own. When we have it all wrapped up [in 3 wks when the LHH coordinator returns from vaction] we'll purchase pantry staples [based on the recipes] and a crockpot to accompany the community authored cookbook. So if you would like a copy of the easy recipe book as it stands now or would like to submit a new easy recipe please let me know. Your kind offerings have been a great addition already. And maybe some of the other offerings could make a busy night of your own just a little bit less hectic.

Happy Summer to everyone and I'm sorry I've been absent lately - baseball has been occupying too much of the time I so enjoy spending here with you all!

Sands

Comments (14)