SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
indicanoe

Pasta salad for a potluck wedding...

indicanoe
14 years ago

Once again I run to the CF for some suggestions. So here's the scoop. I am attending my BIL's wedding next weekend. Hubby is the co-best man with his twin brother. There will be a small ceremony with 30 people at 4pm and then we will travel 45 minutes to the reception where 115 people will be in attendance for 5:30pm. I have been asked to bring a pasta salad. Well I could always just make my simple pasta salad with italian dressing, but I don't know the other varieties of pasta salad being made. We could end up with 6 large bowls of the same variety of pasta salad. I'd like to do something different. The main dishes are Lobster and Lasagna. (The brides' father is a lobsterman) The paella salad crossed my mind, but I am unsure of refrigeration needs/facilities. The reception is being held at her aunt's house. I asked the bride today and she just said the salad should be able to be served cold. Hm. There is a possibility I could send the salad with those not invited to the ceremony. I am just unsure. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts on my predicament?

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert