SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mc58_gw

Front Load users, How many clothes do you put in?

mc58
15 years ago

Ok, I hope you arent sick of me, I have my electricity fixed, and I did some laundry yesterday. I dont have soft water I had bypassed it last week to do the test on the soap issue, I also purchased the Charlies but its not here yet.

I put in 5 towels 5 hand towels 7 washclothes with no soap, I am going to get all the soap out. They didnt suds up, but it wouldnt balance, I sat there and watched it for 10 minutes, I finally stopped it and seperated them, they were so tangled up, it still had a hard time but it did spin, the towels seemed to be drier than I have seen before.

Than I did a basket full of casuals 10 lbs all together, it went to the top of circle in the middle on the back of the drum, about 1/2 way full not quite 3/4 full, I added 1 at a time and it was loose, 2 med.valour jumpsuits, 1 med cotton jumpsuit,1 med long sleeve shirt. 2 med short sleeve shirts, 5 short PJs, 6 undies. I used 1 tbls Tide he ( no suds) yahoo! All the suits I turned inside out.

Well they wouldnt balance out I had to stop the washer and they were sopping wet and tangled so bad , I had to pull and seperate them and I took half the load out, I sat there and watched for a while and it had a hard time balancing out also, but it finally did spin, when done I did the other half.

I am curious to see how much you all are putting in your loads! Do you think that I could be putting too much? I am not even doing what the manual suggests.

Comments (22)