SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judithn_gw

Best Place for Men's Laptop Bag?

judithn
12 years ago

Hi Everyone,

My husband's laptop bag is a black nylon backpack. He complains about it all the time. It's kind of torn and has his company's logo -- they gave it to him for free.

Anyway, he's about to celebrate a birthday and I'd like to get him something nicer and a little more sophisticated. He's 50+ and the backpack is getting a little silly. I've shopped a little bit online and in person but haven't found exactly the right thing yet.

Ideally I'd like to get him something in leather, but the leather ones I've seen so far have buckle closures (a hassle when you're in a rush or going thru airport security) or magnetic clips (not secure).

There are some beautiful high quality bags being made in the USA out of saddle leather but their use comments say they're too heavy and uncomfortable. My husband is traveling often and is on the move to various offices and his back sometimes gives him trouble so I've also thought of maybe finding something that combines leather with a nice thick nylon for the main body of the case.

This would be his main birthday gift and hopefully whatever I get will last several years, so I'm willing to pay for quality.

TIA!

Comments (12)