SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wizardnm

Breakfast --Share Yours

wizardnm
16 years ago

Nothing all that special, just a couple of eggs, bacon and cinnamon bread toast.

{{gwi:1475999}}

{{gwi:1476001}}

Hope other's will share their breakfast...I need inspiration! Pic's arn't required if none taken.

Nancy

Comments (53)

• lackboys3
    16 years ago

I guess this will be boring for most people, but I really love oatmeal, in all forms, be it hot cereal, cookies, muffins or bread:-) Having said that, I had hot oatmeal, made with skim milk, raisins and a little brown sugar for breakfast. I also had a cup of Sumatra coffee with a spoonful of half and half.

I'm sorry Nancy, I wish it had been something a little more inspiring. Your cinnamon raisin bread looks good!
    DONNA

• whiteorchid75
    16 years ago

This morning I had a glass of grape juice and a peanutbutter sandwich, LOL! It was natural pb, on ww bread, so some decent nutrition there.

Not what ya'll are looking for, I know, but it was easy, fast, and I could eat it while nursing Drake.

Most mornings I do cereal, be it hot or cold. I have decaf tea, as well.

• Related Discussions

Birds sharing breakfast

Q

Comments (1)
    How cute! Not a usual thing to see birds sharing peacefully
    ...See More

I'll Share my Recipes if you Share Yours-Fri.Mar.5

Q

Comments (3)
    Curried couscous salad with dried sweet cranberries 1 (5.8-ounce) box instant couscous 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries 1 tablespoon curry powder 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon sugar 1/2 orange, juiced 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 3 to 4 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced on an angle 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves 1/2 lemon, juiced 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted Freshly ground pepper Directions Stir the couscous, cranberries, curry powder, salt, and sugar together in a heatproof bowl. Bring water (amount will be listed on package directions) to a boil and pour it over the couscous. Add the orange juice. Give it a big stir, cover the bowl tightly and let it stand, giving it a big stir once or twice, until the water is absorbed and the couscous is tender, about 5 minutes. Fluff up the couscous with a fork. Add the olive oil, scallions, parsley, lemon juice, and walnuts. Stir around until everything is distributed evenly throughout the couscous. Make up to 2 hours ahead of time and keep at room temperature until you're ready to serve. Check the seasonings just before you serve the salad and add salt and pepper, to taste. Note: To toast the walnuts, spread them out on a baking sheet and bake in a 400 degree F oven until they turn a shade darker, about 8 minutes.
    ...See More

I'll share my recipes, if you'll share your -April 21

Q

Comments (14)
    That Ice Cream Carmel roll recipe looks just like the one my Grandma gave me years ago. Its good, DH loves them. Here is another breakfast one Sunrise Mini Pizzas 7-10 eggs 3 tablespoons milk S&P 1 tablespoon butter or margarine 10 frozen white dinner rolls, thawed 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled 2 cups (8oz) shredded cheddar cheese In a bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, salt and peper. Melt butter in a skillet add the eggs, cook and stire til done. Roll each dinner roll to about a 5 inch circle. Place on greased baking sheets. SPoon egg mixture evenly over crusts. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or til cheese is melted. Makes 10 individual pizzas I made this drink a few years back and it was good, but now I think you have to buy the 12 oz can of juice. Morning Orange Drink 1 can (6oz) frozen orange juice concentrate 1 cup cold water 1 cup milk 1/3 cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla 10 ice cubes Combine the first five ingredients in a blender, process at high speed. Add ice cubes, a few at a time. Blend til smooth and serve immediately. Makes 4-6 servings
    ...See More

I'll share my recipes, if you'll share yours -June 18

Q

Comments (3)
    Used to prepare this when my son, his then wife, and my grandbaby lived in North Carolina. We enjoyed it.. BREAKFAST CASSEROLE 1 lb. sausage, cooked Grated cheese 4 eggs 1 c. Bisquick mix 2 c. milk Salt, pepper Cook sausage, drain. Put in the bottom of a 13x9 pan. Sprinkle cheese over sausage. Mix together eggs, milk and Bisquick. Pour over sausage and cheese. Bake 20-25 minutes, 350 degrees I prepared it in a square pyrex dish.
    ...See More
  • namabafo
    16 years ago

we're having breakfast for supper tonight, does that count?

It will be scrambled eggs with pepperoni and mozzarella. That's our traditional Easter Breakfast (served with Italian Easter bread, which I don't have right now, so it will be plain toast)

Breakfast during the week usually consists of a big bowl of Kashi Go Lean cereal (13g protein and 10 g fiber!) with skim milk and lots of coffee.

Nancy

• maggie2094
    16 years ago

DH brought bagels home this morning but I didn't feel like it so instead I had Bircher Muesli that I made a few days ago. It is so satisfying.

Going to have my pumpernickel bagel now with tuna salad!

• woodie
    16 years ago

Very uninspiring in my house today. Ken had 2 poached eggs on an English and I had one scrambled with cheddar and rye toast.

It was a little more interesting here on New Year's Day I made Ginger's brunch casserole with English Muffins, Italian sausage and swiss and cheddar that was just delish - first time I have ever liked a bread strata cause it was firm, not mushy. With that I made Paula Deen's pineapple upside down biscuits which were also pretty tasty and blueberry/raspberry/banana fruit salad.

• maggie2094
    16 years ago

Woodie, you reminded me I made your Creme Brulee French Toast for Christmas morning. DH loved it! I also brought it to SIL on Christmas Eve as a surprise for the next day.

Ginger's casserole sounds really good. Next time Dad is in town.

• jcrowley99
    16 years ago

Sunday is always leftover day in our house. We go out for a big breakfast on Saturday before everyone heads off to work or run errands, then we have the leftovers for breakfast Sunday with a cup of Starbucks we pick-up after grocery shopping for the week. So today I had eggs scrambled with chopped ham, onions, shallots, chives and cream cheese with hash-browns and a skim, decaf caramel macchiato, my husband and son had hash-browns mixed with chopped onion and bacon which they sprinkled with cheese, whole wheat toast, and Sumatra coffee. Tomorrow it is back to cereal, weekdays I eat either shredded wheat, oatmeal with either apple or banana and brown sugar, or vegan whole grain toaster waffles. All with decaf tea. I did go out on a limb today, I picked up a box of grits! I will add that to the rotation next week.

If I'm going to cook a big "breakfast", it is usually for dinner. My guys love breakfast for dinner. Last week we had Frittata with ham, leeks, potatoes, and parmesan with whole wheat english muffins.

• deborah_ps
    16 years ago

I pre-make crepes, freeze them between wax paper sheets and pull out what I'll be using.
    Today it was strawberry freezer jam rolled up, 25 seconds in the microwave and a dollop of creme fraiche on top. Yumms

• Carol Schmertzler Siegel
    16 years ago

We love Sunday breakfasts, yours looks great, Nancy! Bagels for breakfast here, too, today and coffee! but tomorrow's breakfast will be good.

Leftover homemade pound cake toasted, with some of Colleen's microwave Lemon Curd.

Jain just sent me loads of citrus from her trees in California, I'm having fun using it up!

• Terri_PacNW
    16 years ago

Breakfast..lastnights chicken fried rice..LOL
    Hubby had ww english muffin scrambled egg, cheese and sausage sandwiches...They are pretty quick and easy to whip up.

• msafirstein
    16 years ago

Oh Nancy, your bacon and eggs looks wonderful. Don't you just love eggs!

I usually just have coffee for breakfast but I did get the breakfast-is-necessary lecture from my Dr. on Friday. I am going to start out with just toast and coffee and then maybe increase it if I start being hungry in the morning. But even as a kid I only had Cocoa in the morning.

Michelle

• azzalea
    16 years ago

Well, as it was Sunday, we went out to breakfast. I had their Floridian Wedges (thick, crispy French toast served with orange slices). It's a pretty heavy treat--one I only indulge in about once a year. Only ate half of it, and brought the rest home for tomorrow.

My 'weekday' breakfast this time of year is usually a nice hot bowl of mush with some maple syrup poured over. Healthy and warm, and pretty much low-fat.

• dedtired
    16 years ago

A bowl of Kellogg's Raisin Bran and two cups of Starbucks french roast, brewed at home. I'd rather have had your breakfast than mine.

• Lars
    16 years ago

Here's my recipe for migas, which is a Tex-Mex dish, quite common in Texas. The recipe was created as a way of using up leftover corn tortillas, but I also serve it guacamole and corn chips, even though it already has corn tortillas in it.

These days, however, I generally have Bear Naked Fruit & Nut Granola with unsweetened soy milk (which I sweeten with Equal). I happened to notice when I looked at the ingredients of soy milk that it contains quite a bit of sugar, and so I switched to the unsweetened. We also bought some hemp milk, which we haven't tried yet.

I frequently make waffles (my old recipe) or buttermilk whole wheat pancakes.

Cinnamon raisin bread is good for making French Toast.

Lars

• lindac
    16 years ago

AAH!! migas....Mexican matzoa brie!!

• femmelady
    16 years ago

That looks pretty special to me! The eggs look perfect in fact. And the bread, of course. Today was toast from bread baked on Friday. Always yummy.

But here's a pic from our Christmas morning breakfast including the annual Swedish bread ring (sans nuts) and a swedish braid with walnuts, along with fresh squeezed orange juice and a French press.

{{gwi:1476003}}

• msazadi
    16 years ago

Nancy...that does look gooood. I was going to make sos for my dh, but he became less than 'd' early, so I just fed myself before going off to the Apple store for a class.

This wasn't today, but today looked just the same!!

I often make quessadillas with whatever protein leftover I might have in the fridge along with some pepper jack. I make them on the cast iron griddle and it's filling and clean out the fridge good.

Lars, I'm gonna hafta try your migas some day soon. I'm so glad you posted that and reminded me!

• vicki_lv_nv
    16 years ago

We had a breakfast casserole for brunch. I make it every Sunday, with great reviews.

1 package turkey Italian sausage
    1 red, yellow or orange bell pepper, diced
    1/2 red onion, diced
    4 garlic cloves, diced
    4 stalks celery, diced
    Sliced mushrooms

Brown the sausage with the rest of the ingredients listed above. Season with your favorite spices. I use smoked paprika, cumin, pepper, Mrs. Dash table blend, Urban Accents Mushroom Truffle Hunt to taste.

Deglaze the pan with white wine.
    Add a couple of tablespoons of flour, cook for a few minutes to get the flour taste out.

Add:
    1/2 bag frozen hash browns
    1 can black beans (I "smoosh" these some)
    1/2 cup bleu cheese crumbles (optional)
    1 cup heavy cream

Cook until slightly thickened and warmed thru. Put into a greased casserole dish and top with about a 1/4 cup of cheese of your choice. Bake, covered until bubbly at 350--about 20 minutes. Remove from oven, crack desired amount of eggs on top, cover and return to the oven until the eggs are set--about 6-7 minutes.

This also is good wrapped in a warmed flour tortilla. And you can add anything that you like to this. I don't use a recipe for this...I do it from my head.

• wizardnm
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Vicki, your casserole sounds really good. I'll try it soon.

Maureen, I've been making Cream of Wheat with milk and adding dried blueberries...love it with maple syrup too.

femmelady....WOW...I'll be at your house for Christmas breakfast next year.

I've made Woodie's Creme Brulee French Toast...been awhile, we loved it.

Nancy

• traceys
    16 years ago

That's a beautiful breakfast Nancy! I wish I was at your house.

My breakfast every day of the week is wheat toast and a cup of tea. Well except for tomorrow and maybe Tuesday. I'll be having the cheesecake I baked tonight for breakfast with a nice cup of coffee.

Tracey

• dgkritch
    16 years ago

Hmm........which one?
    Saturday was a baking day for me. Cold and a rain/snow mix.

First I made Breakfast Cookies (with bananas, peanut butter, oatmeal and raisins):

{{gwi:1476007}}

Then it was Apricot Raisin Rolls:
    {{gwi:1476008}}

Then, what was supposed to be German Chocolate Cake muffins with the coconut Pecan Frosting on the inside.....
    But, the cake came out much darker than I think of a German Chocolate and my filling sunk........oh well. They taste Good!!
    {{gwi:1476009}}

I also made Sweet and sour Pork and Pork Egg rolls for dinner, but it was devoured before I got photos.

Deanna

• rosecmd
    16 years ago

Ooh, Deanna, will you please post hte recipe for breakfast cookies? Thanks!

Rose

• changeling
    16 years ago

Good grief, I realize you ladies want to eat right, but I want something really substantial sometimes, like "Chipped Beef"!!

Now that is a Breakfast, on toast, biscuits, pancakes, whatever! Problem is, it's either Stouffer's or the local calorie shack,bad!
    There was a time when a man could hold his head up high and say in a loud voice "I'll have the chipped beef", now you get crazy glances and under the breath innuendos!
    Now I don't mean every day but it would really be nice if you made us guys some CB ! Just once in a while, Please!

• woodie
    16 years ago

We loved chipped beef in this house but it's usually Stouffers :( You've got me thinking that I guess I'll make Ken some real heman homemade chipped beef! Once I had it in a cafe in Cape May and a specialty was chipped beef on a waffle. WRONG! The sweet waffle just ruined it for me. I'll never do that again.

• shaun
    16 years ago

Oh dear I just posted on how perfect your eggs look and I dont see the post.

Me thinks I posted on Pets Forum......yikes! After I hit submit, the Pets Forum came up!

Hope no one has pet chickens.

• centralcacyclist
    16 years ago

Brownie bites made from a mix with walnuts added. Alice made them in a mini muffin tin. I also had a mug of coffee with H&H and Kahlua. Just a little Kahlua for flavor. I can stop anytime I want, really.

Such pretty breakfasts you all have!

• dgkritch
    16 years ago

Here it is, Rose.

I quadrupled it and ended up with 29 huge cookies. They came out about 4-4 1/2 inches across and about 3/4" high!
    Yum!!! I used a big plastic cup dipped in water to flatten them.

Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies
    1 large banana, mashed (1/2 cup)
    1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
    1/2 cup honey
    1 t. vanilla
    1 cup rolled oats
    1/2 cup whole wheat flour
    1/4 cup nonfat dry milk
    2 t. ground cinnamon
    1/4 t. baking soda
    1 cup dried raisins or craisins

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat two cookie sheets with cooking spray, set aside.
    In a large bowl, stri together banana, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, milk powder, cinnamon, and baking soda, Stir the oat mixture into the banana mixture until combined. Stir in raisins or craisins.
    Using a 1/4 cup measure, drop mounds of dough 3 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets. With a thin spatula dipped in water, flatten and spread each mound of dough to about 1/2 inch thick.
    Bake, one sheet at a time, for 14-16 minutes or until browned. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
    Freeze if the cookies will not be eaten within three days.

Deanna

• booberry85
    16 years ago

Late to the party, but I had the same breakfast today. Yesterday morning, I made Cranberry Pecan Muffins (except I couldn't find the pecans, so I used walnuts instead.) I also made zucchini bread but froze that for breakfast at a later date.

• maggie2094
    16 years ago

Ooohh, Deanna! Thanks for sharing that recipe - full of fiber. Can't wait to see my son's face when he gets cookies for breakfast. Will be great for those days when we are running late or an after school snack.

Just have to get the dry milk.

• socks
    16 years ago

I often have toast with peanut butter and fruit.

Sometimes toast, bacon and fruit.

Also English muffins with melted cheese and maybe some leftover meat on top, like little pizzas.

• mustangs81
    16 years ago

Nancy, How do you cook eggs like that? DH loves eggs over easy and I can't do it to same my life. I don't do eggs so perhaps it's because I'm not motivated. I have come closer since I read instructions that say to pour half an egg shell of water in the pan around the eggs, put a lid on it and they steam. I end up doing it too long and the become totally cooked instead of runny (yuk!) the way he likes them.

The bread and bacon look awesome--I wouldn't mind having that for breakfast.

Saturday and Sunday, breakfast was in a catering tent in Ft. Lauderdale. Nothing memorable.

• lakeguy35
    16 years ago

Mmmmmm...I love breakfast and there are lots of good looking options here!

Today was the boring granola bar and apple. I'm FINALLY getting settled in my new place and I'm ready for a good breakfast brunch.

Cathy, I can't fry a good egg.....my next venture here is to find a good diner....they have the best eggs IMHO. I'm thinking Nancy's look like basted eggs.....same thing you are doing with adding a splash of water and covering with a lid....just have to watch them....my fried eggs end up crispy or over cooked too.

David

• earthlydelights
    16 years ago

nancy, your breakfast looks so inviting. i would like to start that meal with a nice cold glass of tomato juice and finish up with a hot cup of tea.

maryanne

• wizardnm
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Cathy, David.... You can fry a good egg. I do mine in a 10" saute pan. Med-high heat, a little butter and a little water. Pop on a glass lid so you can watch the cooking process....perfect every time. Those eggs were runny, just right for dipping my toast into. Do you need a step-by-step??? :)

Nancy

• mustangs81
    16 years ago

Nancy, Do you circle the eggs with water once they are in the pan? Perhaps multi-tasking in my problem.

ooops, Never mind, I have hijacked your "Share Your Breakfast" thread.

• User
    16 years ago

Some wonderful looking breakfasts. Nancy, Moe would love yours. He never gets anything with raisins in around here, because I detest them.

I'd be happy with Deanna's chocolate cake.

We had Buttermilk Drop Biscuits for breakfast this morning. I added bacon, cheddar cheese and chives.

• User
    16 years ago

Nancy that is one fabulous looking breakfast. As others have said the eggs are perfection.

Breakfast here has been a couple of slices of Ohiomom's English Muffin Bread with some of David's jam ! So good with a cup of tea.

Ohiomom, that bread is delicious! I'm going to try it tomorrow with a sourdough starter and make it into traditional English Muffins instead of a loaf. I'll let you know the results.

• jakkom
    16 years ago

I only make breakfast on the weekends. It's my favorite meal but I like it at the civilised hour of 11a! So it's just a Sat/Sun/holiday thing for us.

My husband's current favorite is blueberry pancakes. I freeze blueberries when in season, then make a blueberry-laden syrup over traditional buttermilk pancakes. We always start out with sausages first - either bockwurst (DH's choice) or chicken-apple (mine).

I'm getting those silicon egg poachers so I'll be able to do Eggs Florentine Benedict, one of my favorite meals when we're out at a restaurant for breakfast!

I also love stratas for breakfast - easier than a quiche although leftovers don't reheat as well. They can be sweet (fruit-based) or savory (ham or Italian sausage).

Here is a link that might be useful: Silicon egg poaching cups

• mjrdolfan
    16 years ago

I guess I too am a bit late for this post...however, today was nothing special...just pineapple cottage cheese on whole wheat toast with grapefruit juice.

However, on sunday I made yummy banana pancakes. I put the batter in the pan and then place 4 slices of bananas and when I flip they get carmelized. OMG so delish!

• cuppatea
    16 years ago

Can someone post the recipe for Cloudy Christine's homeade dried cranberry bread. I looked but couldn't find it on my own.

• annie1992
    16 years ago

Nothing special here either, I had a spoonful of peanut butter about 10 a.m. with my second cup of coffee.

Saturday, though, I had Ann T's cheddar biscuits along with a vegetable frittata. I made the biscuits, Elery made the frittata.

{{gwi:1476011}}

{{gwi:1476012}}

Sunday I made cinnamon rolls to take to Amanda's:

{{gwi:871574}}

Yesterday Elery was still here, so I took the day off work. We had eggs, toast and sausage for breakfast:

{{gwi:1476013}}

Now, back to my usual breakfast, which consists of coffee!

Annie

• bunnyman
    16 years ago

Drooling at the thought of Sumatran coffee...

Don't know about breakfast. Probably a slice of leftover pizza. In college it was so much better with a couple bong hits. Pepperoni and Nietzsche went so good together back then. Strongly suspect Zarathustra's mountain top cave was a pizza parlor. No crying about cold pizza today... I had beer, hot wings, and steak while on vacation yesterday. It was a Sam Adam's winter ale... perfect breakfast beer.

Eggs simply take practice. If you are getting unwanted "shoes" on your eggs... crispy edges and underside that is.... turn down the heat. Best way to get perfect dipping yolks is to poach them. Just drop an egg into boiling water and fish it out with a slotted spoon when it looks done. Lots of gadgets to help make poached eggs look better but the basic drop it in a pot works. I don't care for eggs cooked under a cover in a frying pan. They are so often undone in the middle of the white... suppose if I took my own advice and practiced. They just seem to cook so much nicer when you flip them. Yolk is less apt to break if you start with cold eggs. Maybe things have changed... it was 1978 when I was learning to cook eggs while working the night shift at a truck stop. So seems like it was yesterday.

: )
    lyra

• changeling
    16 years ago

Ann t, I took one look at that batch of biscuits and fell apart.
    Will you please email me the recipe for how you make your drop biscuits?
    I know everyone says it's simple but that picture was anything but simple, it's AWESOME,!

Changeling

PS. Printer is broke or I wouldn't make request.

16 years ago

Sunday breakfast this morning!

{{gwi:1476014}}

• changeling
    16 years ago

Actually I have several favorite breakfasts, sorry ladies, neither one of the 2 below is low cal, but not real bad.

1. Chipped beef on browned toast with a pad of butter quartered around the plate before you put the broken up toast down (or homemade biscuits, rare) and then the chipped beef gravy, top this off with some ground pepper just a small touch of cinnamon.

2. Two buttermilk pancakes (with real butter) on the first and top one, with some quality sage sausage (link or patty, local butcher) on the side, and two over easy eggs on the top of the pancakes with a little fine ground pepper on top of eggs! I cut this all up in a checkerboard pattern from the eggs down, somewhat neatly, eat the top layer with the eggs and 1/2 the sausage, then put maple syrup on the second layer and eat it with the other 1/2 sausage! This with 2 cups of good coffee, Absolutely AWESOME!

From reading this you would think I am enormous but actually I limit myself to once a week usually Sunday unless I'm going out for breakfast. I'm 6' and 210 to 220lbs appropriately proportioned.
    I had this breakfast at a local restaurant that was watched by others and requested so often (can I have what he's having) that it is now on there menu! Quite a compliment.

Great post boy the way, breakfast is my favorite meal.

• mustangs81
    16 years ago

Thanks for the over easy fried eggs tips. I had success today, DH said they were perfect. I'll take his word as I think they are disgusting.

When I was a kid I loved fried egg white sandwiches. I would cook them crispy then dig out the yolk. It never dawned on me to separate the eggs before frying. Duh!

• wizardnm
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Congrats Cathy!!! True act of love to make something for someone that you don't like.

Changeling, you pancake stack sounds perfect, something I'll have to try.

dishes, nice looking breakfast, that sure makes me hungry.

This morning we had a breakfast casserole, one from the America's Test Kitchen cookbook. Waffles, sausage, egg and cheese. Took a pic, but forgot to use the macro setting so it turned out blurry.
    Yesterday's breakfast was Cream of Wheat, made with milk and dried blueberries, this is a current favorite for us.

Nancy

• kathleen_li
    16 years ago

Carol, your breakfast looks great.
    DH made blueberry pancakes this morning, with bacon. He didn't use an adorable handled bowl for the syrup though!
    I love it!

16 years ago

Kathleen, Debbie sent some to Jain from her trip to NYC from anthropologie. I thought they were really nice! I didn't realize how small they were, I was going to use them for onion soup! but I love them for condiments and puddings!

Nancy, I love Cream of Wheat, haven't had it in a very long time! With milk, butter and salt and sometimes, lumps :) My kids never liked it so I never make it! I'm going to have to buy a box! Lumps or no lumps? My grandma always made it with lumps, my mother no lumps!

• Lars
    16 years ago

I made my favorite omelet today, which is sort of Florentine style. First I sauté a bit of minced onion, add some mushrooms and a bit of black pepper (I like the pepper to get sautéed), and when they were just about cooked, I added minced turkey ham. When that was hot, I added chopped fresh spinach, and turned off the heat but left the mixture in the pan. Then I made the omelet and added the filling, along with some grate sharp Provolone cheese. Sometimes I used Parmesan instead, but I like both. Although I only used three eggs for the both of us, the omelet turned out huge, and I was unable to finish my half of it. I did save the leftover portion for later, however. I generally only "cook" breakfast now on Saturdays and Sundays.

Lars

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!