SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elba10

Healthy oatmeal breakfast?

elba1
11 years ago

Hi folks, this fall I was eating a half cup serving of "clumpy granola" (modified recipe here - minimizing the sugar, no nuts, but there was flax, chia & wheat germ in it) with a single serving of plain greek yogurt & a serving of fruit (ususally an orange or half grapefruit) for breakfast. I happened to have lab work done & my vitamin D level was too low. I didn't realize when I switched from milk & cereal that the greek yogurt had no vitamin D & less calcium than milk.
So lately with the cold weather, I've been enjoying a bowl of oatmeal. 1 cup 1% milk is 110 cal, 1/2 cup oats is 150 cal & a chopped apple in it is at least 100 cal. Total 360 cal. I thought it would be healthy to add a serving size each of chia, wheat germ & flax seed, but that adds another 157 cal. Chia 1 tbsp 70 cal, wheat germ 2 tbsp 50 cal, flax 1 tbsp 37 cal. That is a grand total of 517 cal for a bowl of oatmeal which seems like a lot to me. And that doesn't include a serving of prunes my mom suggested :)- another 100 cal. (In the granola, each half cup serving didn't have near those amts of chia, wheat germ, flax.)
QUESTION: I heard about chia seeds here. For those of you that consume things like chia seeds, flaxseed, wheat germ - do you just sprinkle a little on your breakfast, do you have a full serving each of chia, fla, wheatgerm, do you spread it throughout the day? What do you think of the "healthy" oatmeal breakfast? Thanks.

Comments (26)

• User
    11 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Sounds good. I eat oatmeal most days, summer and winter. I sprinkle a teaspoon of chia seeds onto my oatmeal, I like the taste. I'm sure, at that volume, there's no benefit. I've added more chia, but didn't like it. A teaspoon is just right.

I have 1/2 cup oatmeal with 3/4 cup skim milk, 2-3 T golden raisins, 1 T Splenda Brown Sugar, chia seeds and a couple of shakes of cinnamon. I nuke it and then add about 1/3 cup of 1% milk. Since I've had to cut back on dairy products, that 1+ cup of milk is important for me. It gives me about 423 calories for breakfast, about 6 gm. fat, 9 mg cholesterol. It fills me up and gets me through till lunch.

I also take a Vitamin D capsule every day, and try to get out into the sun every day, too.

• User
    11 years ago

Have you tried baked oatmeal? It is made with a few cups of milk, and it calls for an egg, so you get protein, but you can make it with egg whites if you are concerned about the yolk. You can add whatever you'd like to flavor it.

I make it in individual ramekins and reheat them as needed. Recipes are easily found on the internet.

• Related Discussions

Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Recipe???

Q

Comments (4)
    I've never used coconut oil, but I've been using agave nectar lately because I'm avoiding sugar and other sweeteners which spike blood glucose. I've had trouble finding recipes. When I googled it, I got many hits for a recipe book using it, and also tips for using it to replace other liquid sweeteners. I was hoping for a few real recipes, ones that would probably otherwise use sugar. It is hard to sub a liquid for a granular sweetener, so I was hoping for some T&T ones where someone else had done all the trying and testing. I ended up on a lot of sites for vegans and raw foodies, but I'm neither - I just want to avoid sugar. So, I have assembles a few recipes like the oatmeal cookies above, also a decent chocolate brownie (OK, I like it, but then I also liked the 5 min microwave mug cake....). I've done my own experimenting with muffins, since I don't like them too sweet anyway, and they seem to be very forgiving when I mess around with liquid/dry proportions. Anyway, I'm able to do a bit of baking now without sugar, but nothing that requires a whole lot of sweetener (I don't like to use more than 1/2 c. of AN), but I think I'm better off just avoiding really sweet stuff - there is still a lot out there that I can eat and enjoy.
    ...See More

Do you like oatmeal and cream of wheat?

Q

Comments (53)
    Like them both, but haven't had cream of wheat in years. You'll think me crazy but I like to make a slice of toast, lightly butter it and cut into small pieces and stir into my oatmeal. I started doing this when I worked in a nursing home and the sister of a patient I was feeding was saying how her sister liked toast but couldn't eat it anymore. So, I decided to try putting the toast in her oatmeal and she really liked it and got her toast and oatmeal. When I got home decided to try it myself and by golly it was pretty darn good.
    ...See More

Steel-cut oatmeal

Q

Comments (26)
    It is exactly like eating leftover food because it IS leftover food, but consider this..... When oatmeal is overcooked (cooked until it's nice and thick like you'd like it in the bowl), it tends to lose much of it's texture when reheated. Oatmeal will thicken up after it is removed from the heat, so stop cooking while it's still somewhat loose and liquidy to prevent over-cooking it, and you'll have a better texture when it's reheated. Allow the oatmeal to sit for 4 or 5 minutes before serving it, and it will thicken while it's sits and won't be over-cooked. As an option to cooked and reheated oatmeal, I'd suggest trying the recipe I posted above that is refrigerated, and consume it cold or heated if the texture of cooked and reheated oatmeal is a concern and see if you like that texture better than cooked oatmeal reheated. Over the weekend I made a pot of Pumpkin Oatmeal using soaked steel-cut oats (you could also use old-fashioned oats or quick oats), coconut milk, canned pumpkin puree leftover from another recipe I made, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. We ate it with homemade coconut milk kefir, crispy pecans, and maple syrup over it for breakfast on Sunday. This morning I made a batch of "Cooked Oatmeal Scones" with 1 cup of the leftover Pumpkin Oatmeal (see link below for the scone recipe). If you ever need a recipe to use leftover cooked oatmeal, this is a great one. If you have oatmeal haters in your family, this is a good recipe for them. The scone recipe calls for whole wheat flour, but all-purpose flour would work just as well. I used a gluten-free mixture of 1-cup of freshly-milled buckwheat flour and 3/4 c. almond flour for the whole wheat flour, and the recipe worked just fine. Another change I made to the recipe - instead of milk, I used more homemade coconut milk kefir, and I've also used plain yogurt, buttermilk or sour cream in this recipe and plain oatmeal. -Grainlady Here is a link that might be useful: Cooked Oatmeal Scones This post was edited by grainlady on Mon, Nov 25, 13 at 14:59
    ...See More

Oatmeal in a rice cooker

Q

Comments (2)
    Give your son a copy of "The Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook" by Beth Henspberger for Christmas. I bet he will love it. My copy is loaned out just now, or I would look for a recipe. When I did a BING search for "rice cooker steel-cut oats" there were a lot of recipes. -Grainlady
    ...See More
  • elba1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for the replies so far. I like the taste of my oatmeal the way I've been making it just fine - with the fruit, I don't even need any sugar.
    I guess my real question is do any of you have a whole serving of chia, wheat germ & flax seed that adds 157 cal. on a daily basis, and if so, do you spread it out or eat it all at once? (For example, I could have the wheat germ in the oatmeal, sprinkle chia on yogurt as a snack, & flax on a salad or something, but at the end of the day, it still seems like a lot of calories for something that isn't "food" that I'm just comsuming to "be healthy," if that makes sense.)

• grainlady_ks
    11 years ago

I keep a jar of chia seed gel in the refrigerator (1/3 c. chia seeds + 2 c. distilled water - or a ratio you like) and add it to all kinds of things as a gel - bread, baked goods, pudding, Chia Fresca - which is a Mexican drink and a great thirst quencher in the summer, after a workout, or while working in the garden.

How to make Chia Fresca
    Ingredients for one glass:

12 oz cold, fresh drinking water (I'll also add whey if I have some extra)
    1 large lemon (it should produce about 3 tablespoons of juice)
    2 teaspoons sugar or sweetener of choice
    one teaspoon fresh chia seed

I refrigerate chia gel for at least 3 or 4 hours before use so the enzyme inhibitors are neutralized and the "full complement of nutrients are available to the body", and it keeps in the refrigerator for about a week. I also use whole dry seeds and mill it into chia flour - depending on the recipes. For more information about chia I suggest the book "The Magic of Chia" by James F. Scheer. I purchase at least 5-pounds once a year - which is a huge amount. The nice thing about chia is it doesn't need to be ground like flax does in order to get the healthy benefits from them.

For oatmeal I follow information found in "Nourishing Traditions" by Sally Fallon and Mary G. Enig. PhD. I do an overnight soak to optimize nutrients and to reduce the anti-nutrients found in oats. Oats contain more phytates than almost any other grain so it's important to soak oats before preparation. Soaking allows enzymes, lactobacilli and other "good" organisms to break down and neutralize a large portion of phytic acid in grains. You can add yogurt, kefir, whey, buttermilk, or vinegar or lemon juice for a dairy-free option, to neutralize the phytic acid.

I avoid wheat germ (the commercial product) as an ingredient because the fats have been oxidized and it's a free-radical, not a "health" food. Toasting wheat germ is how they deodorize it after the fats go rancid. (See "Nourishing Traditions" for more information.) I use hi-maize resistant starch for additional fiber and other benefits. I get wheat germ in freshly-milled whole wheat flour I make/use.

For soaked oatmeal I've adapted this recipe from "Secrets of Salt-Free Cooking" by Jeanne Jones. I like this recipe because you can eat the mixture cold or hot - your choice. If you want it hot, just give it a quick zap in the microwave.

2 c. old-fashioned rolled oats (I flake whole oat groats)
    1/2 c. chopped almonds
    1 c. raisins or other dried fruit (I like dried blueberries, currants, cranberries, or goji berries)
    1 t. ground cinnamon
    3 cups water
    (I also add 2-3 t. chia seeds and 1/4 c. whey or kefir to the mixture - the whey or kefir aids in neutralizing the phytates. I save flaxmeal for our daily breakfast protein smoothie which is a mixture of: homemade kefir, 100% fruit juice, flaxmeal, hi-maize resistant starch, unflavored whey protein isolate and a powdered supplement).

Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight before serving. This mixture will keep well for several days. I often use it as a mid-morning snack with some homemade almond milk.

Makes 5-cups.
    1/2 c. contains approximately:
    1 starch portion
    1 fruit portion
    1/2 fat portion
    133 calories
    5 mg sodium

Before using this recipe I did an overnight soak using this method for cooked oatmeal:

Boil 4 c. water in a pot. Turn off heat and add one cup of steel-cut oats and 2 T. kefir, whey, or yogurt. Cover the pot and leave overnight. The next morning cook the oatmeal on low for 9-12 minutes. Stir occasionally. I would also add chia seeds to this soaking mixture. You can add salt if you'd like.

I like the first recipe now because I don't have a messy oatmeal-encrusted pan to wash ;-).

-Grainlady

Here is a link that might be useful: The Miracle of Vitamin D

• elba1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Wow that is such great information, thank you Grainlady! I just dumped the rest of the wheat germ. Never heard of soaking oats to reduce anti-nutrients. I will try your recipe & add the chia seeds. That will make breakfast prep faster, esp helpful for the days I work. I don't have the resources to grind my own grain at this point, so a question about flax seed:
    I buy flax seed already ground & store it in the refrigerator. Is there still nutritional value to it, or do you think it has to be freshly ground? Thanks again, I will print your post out for reference.

• grainlady_ks
    11 years ago

Fresh is best when it comes to nutrition and healthy oils contained in the flax seed, as well as other grains/seeds. I mill flax in my electric coffee/spice mill a couple times a week and store it in the freezer in a vacuum-sealed canister using my FoodSaver to prevent oxygen. Light, heat and oxygen quickly affect the poly-unsaturated oils. I go through 1-2 cups per week.

The seed "coat" is what prevents the oils from oxidizing and going rancid. Once that "coat" is cracked (during milling), oxygen quickly goes to work on the nutrients as well as the oil. Freezing is preferable storage for freshly-milled flaxmeal, and only for a short period of time. Freezing only slows down the nutrients from degrading and the oil from going rancid, it doesn't prevent it. FYI - oil doesn't have to smell rancid to BE rancid. Oxidizing happens quickly once that seed coat is destroyed.

Another benefit from milling your own flax - it's a LOT cheaper :-). When you purchase commercially milled flaxmeal you have lost a large portion of the vitamins and the oil has been exposed to oxygen for a long period of time and about all that remains is the fiber. Flax is the richest known source of plant lignans as well as a good source for alpha linolenic acid (ALA), protein, vitamins and minerals. It's not just about fiber....

-Grainlady

• elba1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Ok, thanks. I didn't want to go there, but I guess I will look into milling my own :). I'm not a coffee drinker. If you could perhaps answer one more question - do you have a specific brand device you recommend I purchase that is efficient space & money wise? Thank you so much.

• grainlady_ks
    11 years ago

I'm not a coffee drinker either, and have never used them for coffee. If I did drink coffee I would keep one mill for coffee and another for everything else (flax, spices, small amounts of whole grains, etc.). I've worn out 3 coffee/spice mills over the last 25-years. I've had one Bosch and 2 Krups (I'm sure all of them were purchased on sale for under $20) and they are relatively small (4-1/4 by 3-1/2 by 7-1/4 inches). Amazon.com has Krups from $19-$30. You might check Consumer Reports for their suggestions. Keep it simple.

-Grainlady

• elba1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Ok, great - thanks!

• elba1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi grainlady - since I want the vitamin D in the milk, can I just soak 1/2 cup oats & a tsp chia seeds in 1 cup of milk overnight, then heat it in the microwave in the morning? I tried to research it a bit, & it looks like most people soak in water. I think if I did that, I wouldn't need to add a whole cup of milk in the morning, which I want to do (I'm trying it tonight).
    I also got confused because if you are soaking to neutralize the phytic acid, but then eat the soaked grains in the same liquid, isn't the phytic acid still there?
    I also read something about not soaking in milk - something with iron & anemia? (I've been borderline anemic in the past, so don't want to create more problems!) Thanks so much.

• cookie8
    11 years ago

Do you take a vitamin D supplement? Being insufficient in Vit D will also hinder calcium absorption plus create a whole host of problems. Even 10 minutes in the sun (no sunscreen and arms and legs uncovered) will do wonders.

• gwlolo
    11 years ago

My vitamin D levels were low enough to prompt a call from my dr. I have since started talking vitamin d drops. These are so much better then pills. They are literally 1 drop every day or every other day. They are coconut oil based and there is no taste. I just a drop on a spoon of whatever I am eating.

Here is a link that might be useful: Carlsen vitamin d drops.

• Olychick
    11 years ago

I've been following this thread and have the same question:

"I also got confused because if you are soaking to neutralize the phytic acid, but then eat the soaked grains in the same liquid, isn't the phytic acid still there?"

Grainlady, you seem so knowledgeable, I wonder if you know? Thank you!

• grainlady_ks
    11 years ago

1. Add milk to your oatmeal when you microwave or eat the oatmeal, not for soaking. The oatmeal/chia seed mixture will absorb much of the liquid during the soaking period. The live cultures in the dairy products aid in the fermentation - which is essentially what is happening. The acid in vinegar or lemon juice acidify the water when people are avoiding cultured dairy.

2. "All grains contain phytic acid (an organic acid in which phosphorus is bound) in the outer layer or bran. Untreated phytic acid can combine with calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and especially zinc in the intestinal tract and block their absorption. This is why a diet high in unfermented whole grains may lead to serious mineral deficiencies and bone loss."

3. "Soaking allows enzymes, lactobacilli and other helpful organisms to break down and neutralize phytic acid. As little as seven hours of soaking in warm acidulated water will neutralize a large portion of phytic acid in grains." (Acidulated with small amounts of kefir, whey, yogurt, buttermilk which contain live cultures for fermentation, or lemon juice or vinegar, which are acidic, if avoiding dairy products.)

Source for quotes - "Nourishing Traditions" suggested reading - the chapter on Grains & Legumes - pg. 451 for more information.

4. After soaking the phytic acid has been neutralized - made neutral - counteracted. It has been altered/changed.

Many years ago the label on the box of oatmeal included an overnight soak in the instructions for making oatmeal. Our fast-paced world probably hasn't done our digestive systems any favors when you consider the traditional methods for preparing grains has been lost. This is especially true when people go on a "health kick" and eat more whole grains/seeds and don't include these steps for preparing them.

Hope that helps... Keep studying! :-)

-Grainlady

• elba1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

cookie8 & GWlolo, I recently did start taking 1000mg vitamin D3 & the Costco version of viactiv (calcium chew). Think I should take magnesium too.

Grainlady, "the live cultures in the dairy products aid in the fermentation" - isn't that what we are trying to do? Sorry I don't get it - if it's bad to soak the oats in milk I won't do it, but I still don't get why(is it the iron/anemia thing?) I'm not avoiding dairy, so I don't need vinegar or lemon juice. How about the folks doing that overnight oatmeal in a jar thing with equal parts milk, yogurt & oats - does the addition of yogurt make it better somehow because of different fermentation than milk alone, or is that method not something you would recommend? Hope you don't mind answering these questions.

• grainlady_ks
    11 years ago

I don't mind answering questions at all. :-)

Milk doesn't contain the live active cultures found in kefir/yogurt/buttermilk/whey which are cultured products. Those cultures provide the acidic environment, enzymes and lactobacilli, and other helpful organisms, needed to neutralize phytic acid (phytates). If you decide to use milk in the recipe instead of water you should still add the kefir/yogurt/buttermilk/whey. Fermented foods are essentially pre-digested and therefore easier to digest.

Phytates (contained in the bran and what you want to neutralize) have a chelating effect to minerals (iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium). The minerals bind to the phytates (think of it like a lobster grabbing the minerals in it's claw) so your body can't absorb them.

When the oat bran diet was all the rage in the late 70's, early 80's, people had good results with weight loss by eating large amounts of oat bran cereal, oat bran muffins, and using it for everything from dredging meat to sprinkling on cereal and adding to smoothies. Fiber is filling, which aids in making people fill full longer and resulting in them eating less. However, frequent consumption, and consumption of large quantities of unsoaked oat bran can also lead to mineral loss and in some cases irritation of the intestinal tract (information from "Nourishing Traditions").

You can also increase the vitamin D in your oatmeal by adding a pat of butter to it. An even better choice would be (grass-fed) ghee. I use Pure Indian Foods grass-fed ghee in the winter when I get less sunlight. Because ghee contains fat-soluble vitamins like Vitamin A, D, E and K. The fat in the ghee aids in absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins.

FYI - "A higher bioavailability of the dietary iron can be achieved by increasing the content of food components enhancing iron absorption (ascorbic acid, meat/fish) or by decreasing the content of inhibitors (e.g., phytates, tannins)." (source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2507689) That means eat something with a high Vitamin C content (citrus, strawberries, papaya, blackcurrants, kiwi, bell peppers, melons, dark leafy greens, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, herbs such as cilantro, chives, thyme, basil and parsley are also high in Vitamin C.) and the meat/fish provides healthy fats. Soaking neutralizes phytates and tannins.

An easy way to increase iron is to add molasses to your diet. Make molasses milk (like making chocolate milk), using molasses instead of syrup on pancakes (or mixed with syrup), etc.....

-Grainlady

• elba1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

For those that mentioned the sun, where I live we don't get enough of it during the long winter season :(. I do try to talk a walk outside most days.

Thanks again Grainlady, it's a lot to digest (pun intended). I was guessing what you said about the live cultures, it's just that my eyes glazed over words like "whey & kefir" in your prior response :).
    I do have buttermilk powder in the fridg, not sure if it would be better to add a little of that to the milk, or add some Greek yogurt for the protein, hmmm.
    I have heard the word "ghee," probably here before from you, but have no idea of what it is, where to get it, or if I want to "go there"! I will look it up.
    Funny, I was adding molasses to my oatmeal, but stopped when I was trying to cut the calories back. I could add a little back, or mixing it with syrup is a good idea - we have pancakes on Sundays. Thanks again, I'll keep plugging away - maybe I should take a look at that book, "Nourishing Traditions" just didn't know if it would be too overwhelming at this stage of my life - very busy with work, teenagers, church, etc.

• Olychick
    11 years ago

Thank you for the details Grainlady. Makes sense.

• gwlolo
    11 years ago

You can make ghee easily at home.

How to make Ghee
    Ghee is essentially clarified butter. I use organic cultured(European style)UNSALTED butter as the end product tastes richer than with regular butter. Bring the cubes of butter to room temperature so they melt evenly when you start to cook them. Use a heavy bottomed saucepan that has enough height as the ghee will foam during cooking. Make sure the pan and the spoon are thoroughly dry. Add the butter to the pan and cook on medium low heat. In the beginning you want to stir well to prevent over cooking the ghee and burning it. Once the butter is all melted, continue cooking the ghee. It will foam and rise. Keep stirring to prevent burning. The ghee is cooked and done when the foaming subsides and the color is a pale caramel color. Be careful. It is very very hot. Take it off the heat immediately. Due to the retained heat in the pot, the ghee will continue to darken a bit more. Decant when it has cooled but still liquid to a clean glass or metal jar with a tight fitting lid. Use sparingly as this is high in fat. Ghee is highly aromatic and is amazing in omlets, for toasting nuts etc. Keeps forever in the fridge. It will be solid like butter but you can scrape a spoonful as needed. and will melt like butter. If the ghee is very pale and whitish, it needs to be cooked a bit more. If you have dregs in the bottom of the pan, just drain the liquid and use the dregs immediately. This is how my grandmother taught me to cook ghee the traditional Indian way. Ghee and unfiltered unrefined cold pressed coconut oil and raw sesame oil were pretty much the only fats used in cooking then.

• EATREALFOOD
    11 years ago

A simple Indian dish: Shallots, mustard seeds and cumin sauteed in ghee is delicious poured over a plain cooked dal(lentils, yellow split peas, kidney beans..)

• elba1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you very much for the info about ghee.

• Islay_Corbel
    11 years ago

I bow down to this incredible knowledge here but..... I certainly don't want to add butter, yet alone ghee to a lovely, healthy bowl of porridge! And, I'm losing the will to live.......
    Eat this:
    1 mug porridge oats (naturally good all by themselves)
    2 3/4 mug water or milk.
    Pinch salt.
    Simmer four to five minutes. Serve. You can add a little yogurt, milk, cream, jam, honey, male syrup.......
    About 175 kcals.
    Then, go and run about outside even if the sun is watery. Good for the heart!

• elba1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, I'll probably try to make the ghee, but most likely will use it for other things.

This post did help, as I've made the following modifications:
    - still using milk, but now adding buttermilk powder and soaking the oat mixture overnight to neutralize the phytic acid that I never heard of before :).

*GRAINLADY, if you see this, is 1 tsp buttermilk powder enough? I have no idea how much is necessary.

- adding the chia to the overnight soak, but only 1tsp.

- in the morning, chopping a few prunes & stirring them before microwaving the oatmeal 2-3min.

- stirring in a bit of molasses at the end for iron & because it tastes good!

- no more "rancid" wheatgerm, & no flax until I get one of those mills.

I think it adds up to about 400 calories, which is ok & holds me over until lunch time & I eat an apple with my lunch like I used to instead of chopping it up in my oatmeal.
    So I hope this is a healthier oatmeal breakfast!

• grainlady_ks
    11 years ago

I've never read any information where adding powdered buttermilk will provide the same cultures that using yogurt/kefir/whey/buttermilk has. BUT, I have used powdered buttermilk to culture regular milk or reconstituted powdered milk to make batches of "homemade" buttermilk, so it stands to reason there must be some cultures in it that would work in the oatmeal mixture. So the amount is something you will have to be comfortable with, and 1 t. seems to be a reasonable amount.

Do a Google search on "soaking oatmeal" and you will find a number of recipes that are similar to what you are making.

-Grainlady

• grainlady_ks
    11 years ago

I ran across these recipes while searching for something else and they looked like some really good oatmeal options, especially when you don't want to eat hot oatmeal.

-Grainlady

Here is a link that might be useful: Overnight, No-Cook Refrigerator Oatmeal

• elba1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you very much Grainlady. That link just above looks familiar, I think someone on the forum had a post about it a while back. I bet I would like it that way in the summer. In the winter, I am enjoying eating it hot, but wondering if I should just do it that way & still heat it - if you think yogurt does the trick better than buttermilk powder. I think it was a half cup each of oatmeal, yogurt & milk (and some chia). I didn't know there would be a difference between buttermilk & buttermilk powder as far as the cultures.

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz