SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

TGIF 1-23-09 And at last there was peace....

girlsingardens
15 years ago

After a few weeks of crazy I am hoping that we are going to be settling into our own kind of normal no matter how crazy it might be. We are all home and well into healing our physical and emotional hurts. I am blessed with my great family, friends and very special husband and children. I am focusing on those who are most important with me and letting those who are determined to be trouble makers away from us. I haven't even cooked more than a few dinners in weeks and now I got my new Meat ( My folks gave us a quarter of beef for Christmas) and I have a huge roast to put in Sunday for dinner and left overs all week. We are going to a benefit spaghetti feed and basketball games tomorrow night so don't have to cook. I think Dan just wants to show us all off, he is so proud of his kiddies.

Just a second for a time out to thank everyone out there that has prayed for us, and thought of us or even sent the kids cards and treats. It has been a rough time health wise but thanks to wonderful nursed, doctors, staff and family we are on the healing side and things are looking up.

All in all I am truly blessed

Stacie

Comments (15)