SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sugar_fl

Virus problems

sugar_fl
15 years ago

I'm afraid I have some pretty serious problems..

Today a warning popped up from SUPERAntiSpyware. I did a scan & it found all of these:

{{gwi:1507803}}
I had them quarantined & did a AVG scan. It found these still:

It auto HEALED them.. I rebooted each time & I still get a warning from SUPERAntiSpyware..

WHY did they not catch it in the 1st place & wWhy is it still showing a problem..

I sure hope I don't have to format this computer but very worried..

Both are set to scan every nite & update auto.

HELP!

Dar

Comments (23)

• sugar_fl
    Original Author
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

OH yes.. I had trouble turning my computer off to reboot the last time but booted up OK. I had to just push the off button.
    Dar

• daylilydayzed
    15 years ago

They may be hiding in the restore files. Turn off system restore , reboot the computer and turn system restore back on and that will get them out of the restore points.

• Related Discussions

Pepper virus or problem?

Q

Comments (4)
    Sounds like bacterial leaf spot, but photos would help. BLS is a really common pepper problem, prevalent during warm and humid conditions, spreads rapidly. Treatment is with a copper fungicide like Kocide. Here is a link that might be useful: Cornell publication about BLS in peppers
    ...See More

Is it safe to use Photobucket?

Q

Comments (8)
    I'm reluctant to use it and don't know that I will. There has apparently been a problem since January, so that makes me think that photobucket site administrater isn't too good about this stuff. Really makes me mad because I have tons of WSown photos stored there since 2006. When I get time I think I'm going to open an account elsewhere. Some people don't believe that we got the virus there, becase they haven't gotten it. But I also used the site since 2006 before it hit me, a fact they don't seem to consider. My husband has restored internet service to the infected computer but it still has 4 trojan viruses. I only use that computer to read email or other stuff and not to send email or even post to gardenweb. I am using his clean laptop to post now. Proudgm, I know you said someone else repaired your computer, but can you find out what program they used? It might help me a lot!!! I really hate using a laptop. Karen
    ...See More

Want to share w/you that I was able to fix a virus problem......

Q

Comments (3)
    I would advise you to run an additional scan below: if you have time.. as a double check.. Use the Kaspersky Lab Online Scanner download from here click Here In Microsoft Windows Vista, you must open the Web browser using the Run as Administrator command. From the Desktop right click the icon to open the browser and choose Run as Administrator.  Click on SCAN NOW]  Click Accept.  The program will then begin downloading the latest definition files.  Once the files have been downloaded locate the Scan Settings and have it scan My Computer.  The scan will take a while, so be patient and let it finish. When the scan is done, in the Scan is complete window, any infection is displayed. There is no option to clean/disinfect. It's just a check to see if any infection is there if there is we can send you to another forum. To obtain the report: Click on: Save Report As  Next, in the Save as prompt, Save in area, select: Desktop.  In the File name area use KScan, or something similar.  In Save as type: click the drop arrow and select: Text file [*.txt]  Then, click: ]Save /Kas-Savetxt.gif[/IMG] Copy and paste the Kaspersky Online Scanner Report in your next reply. Note for Internet Explorer 7 users: If at any time you have trouble viewing the accept button of the license, click on the Zoom tool located at the bottom right of the IE window and set the zoom to 75%. Once the license is accepted, reset to 100%. __________________ .
    ...See More

Anti virus program problems....

Q

Comments (26)
    WOT just click there and on that page click on the download now and you want to get the one for the browser you use so if you use Internet Explorer choose the one for it IE if you use firefox choose the one for firefox, if you use both then you have to get both for each browser and use the specific browser to get them. that is all there is to it, after that you will see the green yellow or red circles to let you know if you want to go to that page, if it is red stay away.
    ...See More
  • zep516
    15 years ago

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
    * Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
    * At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
    * If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
    * Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
    * When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
    * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
    The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
    The log can also be found here: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

Copy and Paste the entire report in your next reply.

Extra Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Here is a link that might be useful: malwarebytes.org

• zep516
    15 years ago

Don't clean out the system restore points yet it is always best to do that last that way we have an option left in case something should go wrong with any removal process. But it is a good idea to do it after the machine is clean. You may also need to visit another forum for a complete check we will give a link for that after we see the Malwarebytes log.

• sugar_fl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I believe this is what U want to see..
    What do I do next & how much damage is being done?
    Should I stay off the computer until this is fixed? I have to keep it on till I see your answer.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.30
    Database version: 1439
    Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

11/30/2008 10:54:04 PM
    mbam-log-2008-12-30 (22-54-04).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\:E:\:)
    Objects scanned: 263349
    Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 8 minute(s), 48 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
    Memory Modules Infected: 0
    Registry Keys Infected: 5
    Registry Values Infected: 4
    Registry Data Items Infected: 1
    Folders Infected: 3
    Files Infected: 11

Memory Processes Infected:
    (No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
    (No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\"055fd26d-3a88-4e15-963d-dc8493744b1d> (Adware.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\icheck (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\GetModule (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Trymedia Systems (Adware.Trymedia) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\instkey (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ni.gscns (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\getmodule30 (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\gadcom (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ohxfekmpaz (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SecurityProviders (Trojan.Downloader) -> Data: digeste.dll -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
    C:\Program Files\iCheck (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files\GetModule (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Documents and Settings\baad\Application Data\NI.GSCNS (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
    C:\Documents and Settings\baad\Local Settings\Temp\winasnet.tmp (Trojan.Inject) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Documents and Settings\baad\Local Settings\Temp\wJQs.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore"8D077847-2814-437C-9117-EA7A694B02FC>\RP482\A0061604.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\digeste.dll (Trojan.Downloader) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\yAtULcde.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files\iCheck\Uninstall.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Documents and Settings\baad\Application Data\NI.GSCNS\dl.ini (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Documents and Settings\baad\Application Data\NI.GSCNS\settings.ini (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr32.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpv541228088479.cpx (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpv651228088431.cpx (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    15 years ago

sugar_fl since you have Vundo I would like to have you come to a security help forum and let the team there have you run some scans so we can see what more needs to be done, you are not yet fully clean. Please go here and register, then start a new thread in the area I am linking to. Tell Corrine I sent you and please copy all the info you gave here to that thread we will need to have it all there.
    HijackThis Logs
    will be looking for you there.

• zep516
    15 years ago

Nice work,

Thank you, Lets send you to another forum that are experts in the field they will take it from here, please see the link you will need to join the forum in order to post I am a member there also. The next order of instruction is to download hijackthis do a system scan and safe a log file,this will become clear to you as you read the instructions there, please post a hijackthis log and the Malwarebytes log from here into a post at the new forum.

It's ok to use the computer do not install anything or remove anything.

Tell them zep sent you you will be well taken care of and no need to reformat..

I think Malwarebytes got everything those are common infections but we need to make sure and the other site will do that..

Here is a link that might be useful: landzdown.com

• zep516
    15 years ago

See you already have help.....

• sugar_fl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Raven ..it said that the other ones would be deleted on reboot which I just did. I wrote here to soon but it hadn't closed down before I rebooted. Do U mean just the info from malwarebytes or all the post I wrote..

• zep516
    15 years ago

Just the info from malwarebytes Corrine can look at this thread if needed, not sure where raven went.

• sugar_fl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I have registered & waiting for the E-mail.. I put down my main address (no hotmail) it is to important to risk hotmail..

• zep516
    15 years ago

Very good,

ravens probably is giving them a heads up -- good luck.

zep

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    15 years ago

good deal sugar, the team is from all over the world so you may have to wait for a little bit for someone to get to you but don't worry we will get you taken care of.

zep looks like we were both posting at the same time again LOL.

• sugar_fl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I have made hidden folders visible.. guess I next need to download HideJackThis & wait for help..

• zep516
    15 years ago

I know we have to stop meeting like this LOL.

• zep516
    15 years ago

That's right sugar fl,

Good job..

• sugar_fl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Zep it is downloaded but do I install it.. seems that start the scan.. should I do that?

• zep516
    15 years ago

it should auto install, just double click on the hijacjthis Icon, on the desk top it will run then do a (system scan & safe a log file), you can copy & paste it into a reply .

• sugar_fl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

here is what it gave me..

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 12:46:44 AM, on 12/1/2008
    Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP3 (6.00.2900.5512)
    Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
    C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
    C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\Monitor.exe
    C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\ww.exe
    C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
    C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Hallmark\Hallmark Card Studio 2007\Planner\PLNRnote.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
    C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
    C:\Program Files\Wireless 802.11g USB Adapter\ZDWlan.exe
    C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
    C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\apcsystray.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
    C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.3\program\soffice.exe
    C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.3\program\soffice.BIN
    C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
    C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe
    C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://google.icq.com/search/search_frame.php
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://global.acer.com
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
    N3 - Netscape 7: user_pref("browser.startup.homepage", "http://home.netscape.com/bookmark/7_1/home.html";); (C:\Documents and Settings\BAAD\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\lvbwbt7t.slt\prefs.js)
    N3 - Netscape 7: user_pref("browser.search.defaultengine", "engine://C%3A%5CProgram%20Files%5CNetscape%5CNetscape%5Csearchplugins%5CSBWeb_01.src"); (C:\Documents and Settings\BAAD\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\lvbwbt7t.slt\prefs.js)
    O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - "06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3> - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: CInterceptor Object - "38D3FE60-3D53-4F37-BB0E-C7A97A26A156> - C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Pando\PandoIEPlugin.dll
    O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - "3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0> - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
    O2 - BHO: VMN Toolbar - "4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-8DA9-FD60BB9AAE33> - C:\PROGRA~1\VMNTOO~1\VMNTOO~1.DLL
    O2 - BHO: Ipswitch.WsftpBrowserHelper - "601ED020-FB6C-11D3-87D8-0050DA59922B> - C:\Program Files\Ipswitch\WS_FTP Home\wsbho2k0.dll
    O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - "761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43> - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: AVG Security Toolbar - "A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E> - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - "AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D> - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\4.1.805.4472\swg.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: VMN Toolbar - "4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-8DA9-FD60BB9AAE33> - C:\PROGRA~1\VMNTOO~1\VMNTOO~1.DLL
    O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - "A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E> - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LaunchApp] Alaunch
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ntiMUI] c:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI CD & DVD-Maker 7\ntiMUI.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eRecoveryService] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\Monitor.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.2\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WeatherWatcher] C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\ww.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_9 -reboot 1
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Mozilla Quick Launch] "C:\Program Files\Netscape\Netscape\Netscp.exe" -turbo
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Pando] "C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Pando\Pando.exe" /Minimized
    O4 - Startup: OpenOffice.org 2.3.lnk = C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.3\program\quickstart.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: APC UPS Status.lnk = ?
    O4 - Global Startup: Event Planner Reminder.lnk = ?
    O4 - Global Startup: Forget Me Not.lnk = ?
    O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Wireless 802.11g USB Adapter.lnk = C:\Program Files\Wireless 802.11g USB Adapter\ZDWlan.exe
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - "08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501> - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - "08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501> - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Bonjour - "7F9DB11C-E358-4ca6-A83D-ACC663939424> - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\ExplorerPlugin.dll
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - "e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583> - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - "e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583> - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - "FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683> - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - "FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683> - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.avsystemcare.com
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.onerateld.com
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.safetydownload.com
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.trustedantivirus.com
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.virusremover2008.com
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.virusschlacht.com
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.avsystemcare.com (HKLM)
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.onerateld.com (HKLM)
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.safetydownload.com (HKLM)
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.trustedantivirus.com (HKLM)
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.virusremover2008.com (HKLM)
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.virusschlacht.com (HKLM)
    O16 - DPF: "149E45D8-163E-4189-86FC-45022AB2B6C9> (SpinTop DRM Control) - file://C:\Program Files\Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan\Images\stg_drm.ocx
    O16 - DPF: "CAFEEFAC-0014-0001-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA> (Java Runtime Environment 1.4.1_02) -
    O16 - DPF: "CC450D71-CC90-424C-8638-1F2DBAC87A54> (ArmHelper Control) - file://C:\Program Files\Mahjong Escape - Ancient Japan\Images\armhelper.ocx
    O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - "F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1> - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
    O20 - AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
    O23 - Service: APC UPS Service - American Power Conversion Corporation - C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe
    O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
    O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
    O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
    O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
    O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe

--
    End of file - 9314 bytes

I clicked analize this like the top instruction said but don't see what to do next.. nothing is checked..

• zep516
    15 years ago

Do not do anything...........Do not use hijackthis yourself.

Wait for a reply never use hijackthis with out instruction, please post this in the other forum also..

Thanks.. Only follow instruction from that forum now.

• sugar_fl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I have already posted it there..
    I haven't done anything else..
    Thanks Zep..

• zep516
    15 years ago

Your welcome,

Your going to have more work to do so Get some rest and wait for a reply from them let us know how it goes.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    15 years ago

excellent job so far sugar_fl, the team will be able to help you quickly now that we have your hijackthis log.
    Please continue at the other forum now, thanks.