SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maybee_gw

Anti virus program problems....

maybee_gw
14 years ago

I've been using McAfee for my anti virus program, but ran into big problems when trying to renew..it just isn't worth it.

Did I read here that Avast was no longer going to be used on XP computers? I am using XP Pro..IE8.

Can I still use Avast? If not, what would be the next best?

Comments (26)

• zep516
    14 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Avast is fine on XP here is the link:
    http://www.avast.com/free-antivirus-download.

1 Download it to your desktop. Once you have the set up file on desktop follow the directions for removing McAfee.

2 Uninstall McAfee using the instructions below:

http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?id=TS100507

Once McAfee has completed uninstalling:
    3 Double click the Avast set up file you downloaded before and install Avast.

• maybee_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I'm just having sooo much trouble here. I've followed the instructions for removing McAfee..when I get to where I click to remove, I get a message that cleanup has failed because it is already running. I can't click on the log files. Do..I just forget it for a while and see if it runs the cleanup? I can't see where it is running, but I keep getting that message.

• Related Discussions

How to uninstall Trend Micro anti virus program

Q

Comments (4)
    I attempted to remove Trend Micro per instructions of Ravencajun. It was a most complicated process and I finally gave up on it when I "unzipped" 22 folders half a dozen times and the same unzip box reappeared. Finally, I cancelled all of this incomprehensible stuff and went to the simple "add/remove" option that is part of my Windows program. I clicked on "remove", and it indicated I had about 70mb of Trend Micro stuff, and asked was I sure I wanted to remove. Yes, of course. The green progress bar (made up of little squares) ran in its box for ahile, I was asked to reboot, and it seemed like that was the end. I rebooted and looked in my files for traces of Trend Micro, and could only find a few titles with 0kb content. I deleted these titles. The Trend Micro icons are gone. Am I rid of it? Seems like I am. How to check? RB
    ...See More

Best anti-virus program for the computer?

Q

Comments (21)
    I don't think 6 years is bad for computer life. Technology changes so fast that many change computers often even if nothing is wrong with the old one. But, have you had the computer looked at? See what it would take to have it fixed? We have a desktop system that is very rarely used. Hubby has a laptop and I have a netbook. I love my netbook (small laptop). I like Apple products. We both have Iphones and I use an Ipad. However, at work we use Dell and MS programs. I also do hubby's contract work bookkeeping, some of which goes on to the accountant. The accountant uses MS. So, no Mac for us. My dad is crazy over his! I don't think though that you have to go with a Mac to avoid virus problems. You don't open email attachments unless you know what they are - right? I'd be curious as to where you're picking up the virus.
    ...See More

Any recommendations for an anti-virus program?

Q

Comments (4)
    Thanks for the comments. I checked some reviews and AVG was highly rated. Microsoft Essentials had good reviews too as along as it's paired with a third party spyware. This post was edited by maire_cate on Tue, Oct 29, 13 at 10:30
    ...See More

AntiVirus programs

Q

Comments (6)
    Over the years I've used, well a lot of different antivirus programs, both pay and free. I use and recommend AVG. Many like Avast but I had too many problems on certain machines with it, and since it's heavier on resources it didn't work well for most of my applications. Antivir from Avira has a loyal following too. You could try and see which you like best. When it comes down to it, the bigger name programs all do a good job. It's more important to have, use and most importantly update a program regularly. Beyond that comes a lot of personal preference.
    ...See More
  • zep516
    14 years ago

I figured as much, lets try it this way boot to safe mode and try removing it. Let me know. Here all day.

Restart your computer.
    When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows Advanced Options menu.
    Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
    Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode.
    Try removing it from safe mode.

• maime
    14 years ago

That is exactly why I quit McAfee. Someone in here suggested free anti virus, I went to that and have never been sorry.

• maybee_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I booted in safe mode and clicked the removal icon. I got the message "Error obtaining full permissions for cleanup. Some products may not be fully removed." It went ahead and the little blue squares moved across. Is is safe to install another anti virus program or do I need to do something to make sure all of McAfee is uninstalled? It wouldn't let me "view log"

• zep516
    14 years ago

Go ahead and install Avast now.

I want to see a hijackthis log after you install Avast. Do you need instruction to post it?

• maybee_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Do you recommend Avast or AVG?

• zep516
    14 years ago

avast

• maybee_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Okay...I'm going to go with Avast. Now the Hijackthis logs...where do they come from? Do I get that after I install and run Avast? I need instructions if I do anything other than copy/paste or take a screen shot pleast. I really appreciate all you are doing for me on this.

• zep516
    14 years ago

Install Avast first, really no need to run it now.Then You need to download hijackthis here are instructions.

They are much simpler then it appears in writting:

Click Here to download HJTInstall.exe On the web page on the right use that version Version 2.0.2 and click on installer
    � Save HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.
    � Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop.
    � By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
    � Click on Install.
    � It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
    � Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
    � Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
    � Copy" and Paste the entire contents of the log� into your next post.
    DO NOT use the AnalyzeThis button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
    DO NOT have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what HJT lists will be harmless or even required by your Operating System.

• maybee_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 2:44:39 PM, on 3/1/2010
    Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
    Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
    C:\Program Files\HPQ\IAM\bin\asghost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\PTHOSTTR.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Imation\ImationFlashDetect.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\IFXSPMGT.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\IFXTCS.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\AMT\LMS.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
    C:\Program Files\ProtectTools\Embedded Security Software\PSDsrvc.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
    C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
    C:\Program Files\ProtectTools\Embedded Security Software\PSDrt.exe
    C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe
    C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe
    C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - (0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064) - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - (18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3) - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - (5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB) - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - (5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL
    O2 - BHO: Search Helper - (6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B) - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
    O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - (9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6) - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - (AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7) - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
    O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - (AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D) - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.5.4723.1820\swg.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - (B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF) - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - (DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9) - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: HP Credential Manager for ProtectTools - (DF21F1DB-80C6-11D3-9483-B03D0EC10000) - C:\Program Files\HPQ\IAM\Bin\ItIeAddIN.dll
    O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - (E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C) - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - (2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F) - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PTHOSTTR] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\PTHOSTTR.EXE /Start
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SDMSSplash] "C:\Program Files\HP_SDMS\SDMSSplash\launcher.exe" "launchdir=C:\Program Files\HP_SDMS\SDMSSplash"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SetRefresh] C:\Program Files\Compaq\SetRefresh\SetRefresh.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CognizanceTS] rundll32.exe C:\PROGRA~1\HPQ\IAM\Bin\AsTsVcc.dll,RegisterModule
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\Sminst\Recguard.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DLA] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast5] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast5\avastUI.exe /nogui
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'SYSTEM')
    O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'Default user')
    O4 - Startup: ImationFlashDetect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Imation\ImationFlashDetect.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html
    O9 - Extra button: Research - (92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263) - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
    O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.mcafee.com
    O16 - DPF: CabBuilder - http://kiw.imgag.com/imgag/kiw/toolbar/download/InstallerControl.cab
    O16 - DPF: (28B66320-9687-4B13-8757-36F901887AB5) (CanvasX Class) - http://www.seehere.com/ips-opdata/layout/fujius02/objects/jordan-canvasx.cab
    O16 - DPF: (4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21) -
    O16 - DPF: (6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C) (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1166108683015
    O18 - Protocol: dssrequest - (5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5) - (no file)
    O18 - Protocol: sacore - (5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5) - (no file)
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: OneCard - C:\Program Files\HPQ\IAM\Bin\AsWlnPkg.dll
    O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
    O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
    O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
    O23 - Service: HP Port Resolver - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\HPBPRO.EXE
    O23 - Service: HP Status Server - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\HPBOID.EXE
    O23 - Service: hpqwmiex - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
    O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
    O23 - Service: Security Platform Management Service (IFXSpMgtSrv) - Infineon Technologies AG - C:\WINDOWS\system32\IFXSPMGT.exe
    O23 - Service: Trusted Platform Core Service (IFXTCS) - Infineon Technologies AG - C:\WINDOWS\system32\IFXTCS.exe
    O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
    O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Intel(R) Active Management Technology LMS Service (LMS) - Intel - C:\Program Files\Intel\AMT\LMS.exe
    O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
    O23 - Service: PC Angel (PCA) - SoftThinks - C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\PCAngel.exe
    O23 - Service: Personal Secure Drive Service (PersonalSecureDriveService) - Infineon Technologies AG - C:\Program Files\ProtectTools\Embedded Security Software\PSDsrvc.EXE
    O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
    O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

--
    End of file - 9629 bytes

• maybee_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Sorry it took me so long to get back here...I'm here now. That seems like a lot of information

• zep516
    14 years ago

No McAfee files, congratulations. lets clean it up a bit while your here.

If you could view these instructions on another computer that would be most helpful, if not consider printing them out.

Close all windows, only have hijackthis open. Do System Scan Only Place a check mark in the following entries:

R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - (0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064) - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - (5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB) - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - (B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF) - (no file)
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'SYSTEM')
    O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'Default user')
    O4 - Startup: ImationFlashDetect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Imation\ImationFlashDetect.exe
    O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.mcafee.com
    O16 - DPF: (4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21) -
    O18 - Protocol: dssrequest - (5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5) - (no file)
    O18 - Protocol: sacore - (5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5) - (no file)

Once all the check marks are in place.
    Click Fix checked, hijackthis will warn against a bho being removed go ahead and do it.
    Close hijackthis.
    Reboot your computer.

You need to update adobe reader!!!!

You should uninstall Viewpoint from the ADD/ REMOVE programs list

• zep516
    14 years ago

Dont check this! Sorry about that.

• maybee_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Okay...I've done almost all of the above...how do I update adobe reader? I find it under "all programs", but I see no place to update it

• zep516
    14 years ago

Uncheck the McAfee scan. This is the latest version.

Here is a link that might be useful: adobe

• maybee_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Are you talking about 015 - Trusted Zone: http://*.mcafee.com

I already checked it and ran the hijackprogram.

Is this the McAfee Site Advisor?

I was going to ask you if I can get the Site Advisor without having McAfee. But...I already checked the one I mention above, so it is gone....

• zep516
    14 years ago

At the adobe page,the link I gave you above there is an option to scan with McAfee, that's what I meant.

You would be better off with Web of trust (Wot) to replace Site Advisor.

• zep516
    14 years ago

Web of trust, see link.

Here is a link that might be useful: mywot.

• maybee_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I want to thank you for all your help today....I seem to be up a going very well now :o) As far as I can tell everything is working like it should....WHAT A DAY! I know I shouldn't let it run my blood pressure up, but it does...thank you again!

• maybee_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

One last thing...can you post the link for Wot and are there any special instructions I might need for installing it?

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    14 years ago

WOT
    just click there and on that page click on the download now and you want to get the one for the browser you use so if you use Internet Explorer choose the one for it IE if you use firefox choose the one for firefox, if you use both then you have to get both for each browser and use the specific browser to get them.
    that is all there is to it, after that you will see the green yellow or red circles to let you know if you want to go to that page, if it is red stay away.

• maybee_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you :o)

• maybee_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I got the following error message while trying to update Adobe Reader...did I need to uninstall 9 before installing 9.3? I thought 9.3 would install over the older verson...

• zep516
    14 years ago

You think it would install over it but not this time. Remove adobe from your add / remove programs list. I would remove everything called adobe unless you purchased a special adobe program like photo shop or something. Then I would run Ccleaner. Then reboot. Then reinstall Adobe.

Lets see how it goes. We could always install another reader like foxit reader if we need to.

• maybee_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I got that message and then went to add/remove and it lists Adobe Reader 9.3 there...so I guess I'm good to go...everything else seems to be up and working just fine now...that makes me happy :o) Thank you

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio