SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lowspark1

I'm late to the party as usual - Gordon Ramsay & Hell's Kitchen!

lowspark
13 years ago

OK, so Nathan recently set up a computer for me that is connected to my TV for movies, music and internet. And I just finally started exploring Hulu.

And I'm ADDICTED to Gordon Ramsay. I watched a few episodes of his Kitchen Nightmares show - wow. Then I switced over to the Hell's Kitchen episodes. Unfortunately they only have Season 5 but it's way fun to watch. He's NUTS and really incredibly mean. As Ben (who's been watching with me) says, he's like an abusive father. But ya gotta admit, he's entertaining!

Don't tell me who wins, I'm watching the episodes in order and have only watched three of them so far. And believe it or not, this is the first reality show of any kind I've ever seen. I don't know if all reality shows are like this but clearly a LOT goes on off camera, AND it seems to me, a lot of stuff is sort of set up, or "pre ordained". IOW they make it appear to be happening spontaneously but my guess is that some of the stuff that happens is agreed to off camera and then played out.

Who else watches -- and what do you think?

...and please don't give away who wins :)

Comments (7)