SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
may_flowers

Vanity ordered, help with faucet, lights, etc.!

Gracie
11 years ago

We ordered a 36" Kraftmaid vanity in a dark-stained cherry for our small guest bath. The counter is Giallo Ornamental. Wall paint will be a light gray-blue to pick up the flecks in the granite. Floor will be a light colored quiet tile. Shower curtain will be a blue-gray and brown pattern on a cream background. I am going for a feminine and traditional feel.

I like both faucet styles, but I'm thinking the crossed handles might add a little something extra. Which do you prefer? Sink is undermount.

I think I should use chrome pulls for the vanity since it's dark cherry and the faucet will be chrome. Can I use an ORB light fixture? I am not seeing a lot of chrome lights that I like. My thinking is that it will tie in with the vanity and brown flecks in the GO, and it will add another dark element to the room. It will be an over-the-mirror fixture with three lights.

I have no idea what to do for a mirror and will probably go frameless if I can't find anything. I don't want a heavy wood look. We have looked around locally and online with no luck so far.

Lots of photos to follow! Thank you for your opinion!

Comments (24)