SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beachplant

I can fly! I can fly!

beachplant
17 years ago

Of course, it's really the three million mosquitoes hanging off me that do the actual flying.

Out of desperation, the front door appears to be moving from the skeeters hanging out there, I went in search of that yard fogger stuff today. Man, I wish I owned stock in those companies! Off and other repellents are mighty scarce in these here parts. I found yard guard and even though I don't normally use any pesticides I'm after them varmits.

When I walk the dogs I look like a crazy woman flapping my arms around & yelling. Trying to get the gate open I've swallowed several, extra protein I guess.

Tried the vanilla stuff, that just attracted more. I've put mosquito dunks in all the ponds, change the bird baths every day, cleaned out gutters, stalked the yard looking for standing water... The "favorite" neihbors have a leak at their water meter and a small pond has formed in the alley, it is a total breeding ground!! I put dunks in it but they just get splashed out. The city came by today and drained it, an hour later it was baaack.

Please donate blood today, especially if you are A+, I'm gonna need a few pints by the time I get to my truck tonight.

Tally HO and away I fly!! Usually I go by broom, it's less itchy!

Comments (7)