SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
prairiemoon2

Did you know.....?

Hi,

I just wanted to mention that the thread titled '2006 Massachusetts Shopping/Sales Post 2' was intended as one post where the group of Massachusetts gardeners could find/post any knowledge of sales,good shopping opportunities, or if you are looking for any particular plant/garden item that you are having a problem finding.

Since shopping usually is local, I thought it would be more useful to report to the smaller groups of each state rather than all of New England. Of course, that doesn't limit it at all. I know some of you travel all over New England to nurseries, so that is appropriate to post on that thread too.

I started this thread last year, because I am always looking for that information and thought it would be a good resource for everyone. Then someone mentioned they found it helpful, so I started it again this year. It doesn't seem that many are posting to it, so I wondered if everyone understood the purpose of the thread, so I am clarifying.

Since I am clarifying, I might as well ask whether everyone would rather just post individual posts of their own when they have something they want to share? I can keep the thread on the front page to keep it accessible so you don't have to look far to post to it, or I can just not create the thread again next year and let this one peter out.

So what do you think? Keep it or ditch it? :-)

Comments (2)