SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
never_give_up

Thank you all for your help over the last couple years

never-give-up
14 years ago

I am not looking for sympathy! Just wanted to tell all of you that tried to help me to learn to can and harvest my vegetables just how much it meant to me. I didn't dare to can anything this year as my MS has made me so confused that no matter how many notes I made from what you told me I just couldn't trust that what I was doing was right. I will just have to freeze things from now on if I can put in a garden next year.

You all made me so incredibly happy. As some of you may remember from my old posts, my mother always filled our cellar with canned goods and just having a little piece of that memory come true for myself I will treasure always. I appreciate your patience when I asked questions that you had already answered and that you helped me when I did not understand simple things.

I have spent a lot of time here and at the vegetable forum this year reading the questions and your answers. I hope you all know just how much you meant to me and all the others you have helped. I am afraid that never-give-up has new realities to face. Thank you more than I can say.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living