SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fawnridge69

Swap-a-Que - one week from this Sunday!

fawnridge (Ricky)
15 years ago

Okay, we're ready for you. The garden has been trimmed, cleaned, polished, and prepped. I'll be heading to the butcher on Thursday to pick up the meat and Karen is busy polishing the whiskey glasses.

Some rules (same as always):

Leave your clippers in the car.

Leave your pets and children at home.

Come hungry.

If you must smoke, make sure you are downwind and far away from the rest of us who don't.

There's a bridge over the pond made of stones. I walk over it dozens of times a day, always thinking about slipping and falling in. There are paths around the pond so you don't have to cross it. However, if you do and you fall in, we will all take your picture and post it here for posterity.

Please don't sneak something into the ground. I know every plant in the garden, every piece of mulch, and every stone; trust me, I'll find it.

Because we are expecting a fairly large crowd (75 if everyone comes) parking will be an issue. Please don't block our neighbors' driveways. There's parking at the community clubhouse lot, a two-minute walk.

For those who need extra time to set up, come at 9am and claim your spots. Lisa, your regular location is reserved.

Bring folding chairs unless you want to sit on the mulch to eat lunch. We have quite a few of them and lots of patio furniture, but it's best to be prepared.

Don't forget your invites!

Everyone take pictures!

Comments (12)